Windows 10: I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in.

Discus and support I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After doing a clean boot because of windows 11 crashing all the time, I cannot log in. I get the blue Windows log in screen. I get this message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CookieC25, Sep 26, 2022.

1. CookieC25 Win User

I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in.

After doing a clean boot because of windows 11 crashing all the time, I cannot log in. I get the blue Windows log in screen. I get this message: Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Then below: Set up my pin. Cannot set up pin due to it needs an app. How can I bypass logging in?I have the latest updates installed.

:)

CookieC25, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Sep 26, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 26, 2022
  4. I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in.

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in.

1. I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in. - Similar Threads - did Clean boot

2. I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did a Clean boot after many Windows 11 crashes and now cannot log in.: After doing a clean boot because of windows 11 crashing all the time, I cannot log in. I get the blue Windows log in screen. I get this message: Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Then below: Set up my pin. Cannot set up pin due to it needs an app. How can I...
  3. Did Windows 11 update now many apps and services are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Windows 11 update now many apps and services are broken: Did Windows 11 update: 2022-05 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5013628How my computer is broken. Many apps failures....
  4. Did Windows 11 update now many apps and services are broken

Did Windows 11 update now many apps and services are broken: Did Windows 11 update: 2022-05 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5013628How my computer is broken. Many apps failures....
  5. Cannot access Windows after a clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access Windows after a clean boot: Hello all,Recently, I have been having issues downloading Far Cry 6. Was in contact with Ubisoft support for a while, until one of their troubleshooting fixes bricked my computer. They had me do a clean boot to attempt to find any conflicting applications see attached...
  6. Cannot access Windows after a clean boot

Cannot access Windows after a clean boot: Hello all,Recently, I have been having issues downloading Far Cry 6. Was in contact with Ubisoft support for a while, until one of their troubleshooting fixes bricked my computer. They had me do a clean boot to attempt to find any conflicting applications see attached...
  7. Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashed twice after i just recently did clean install: i recently last few days reinstalled windows as i had another post a week or 2 ago had issues with Avast virus scanner crashing windows now i did a clean install installed some programs.. and my DJ software as i stream online music windows crashed and dump the screen......
  8. Many BSOD Crashes After Clean Windows Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD Crashes After Clean Windows Install: Hello all! I recently did a full clean install on my desktop because I was having periodic BSODs maybe twice a week while idling and figured it was an easy enough troubleshooting step. I completely cleaned my boot drive a tried to reinstall Windows from a USB stick,...
  9. Cant log in after clean boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in after clean boot: I had a stuck windows update where it kept asking me to restart and update but it would restart without updating so i fallowed instructions through several different methods from thewindowsclub which directed me onto an article about how to do a clean boot i first did one...
  10. Did Clean Reset after many suggestions to. Cannot get to Settings, Security, etc. Need to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did Clean Reset after many suggestions to. Cannot get to Settings, Security, etc. Need to...: I have an 8.1 machine, PC, bought back when 8.1 was still the top dog. It's gone through the 10 upgrade several years ago and accepted all other following upgrades nicely. Lately though it's been lagging and other things that put me in mind it was probably after all these...