Windows 10: I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

Discus and support I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProfessorCam, Mar 1, 2021.

1. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this or do I just give it more time?

submitted by /u/ProfessorCam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ProfessorCam, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Ahikam Win User

Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%

Hi,

As the title refers, I tried to reset my Windows 10 until it got stuck on 66% for a couple of days.

I did found the same question on the web and also here at the forum, but I first wanted to check a few things:

• How does re-installing Windows 10 through a USB stick or an equivalent, will affect my Windows 10 license? Considering the fact that I got my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 720) with Windows 10 already installed and therefore I do not have the serial key to activate
      it after re-installing.
    • For some reason, I am not able to access BIOS, which is a big problem if I wish to install it from a media device like a USB stick.
    Thanks for your help.

Ahikam, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Windows install not working after computer reset

I was having problems on my laptop with high cpu/memory/disk usage so i after using solutions to fix it i decided to reset my laptop. it finished the first few steps successfully but now im having a issue.

My pc is at the installing Windows stage stuck at 66%. It goes down to 64% then jumps straight to 86% then reboots and goes back to 66% Sometimes it goes to 99% then reboots and goes back to 66%. Ive been trying to do this since last night. Its been atleast
    12 hours if not more & it does the same thing

farrazjarrral, Mar 1, 2021
  4. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

Restore is stuck at 43% during resetting stage

I am restoring my laptop to factory settings and it has been stuck at 43% during the resetting stage. Is this normal? It has been over 2 hours. The drive light is no longer blinking and is just steady lit now. I am using Windows 10.

SherryeChapin, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

1. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage. - Similar Threads - did factory reset

2. I did a factory reset for my pc from windows resetting tool and its stuck on 3%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a factory reset for my pc from windows resetting tool and its stuck on 3%: I really need help with that. I did a factory reset from windows setting and chose to delete everything from my pc (even the files that you need to enable manually) and its been more than 6 hours and its stuck on 3%. I don't know what to do, its my first time resetting a pc...
  3. I turned my laptop off while factory reset and its looping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned my laptop off while factory reset and its looping: I searched a lot and tried many ways but i cant seem to enter safe mode, but it enters thing where it checks if there is any issues and there is no option for Advanced options. I believe it's a BIOS issue checking, please if you know a way to fix this help me i will be very...
  4. Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%: For the past 9 hours my Acer laptop has been going through a factory reset and its been stuck in a never ending loop where it'll get up to 87% then freeze before cycling the power and starting over at 66% only to get back up to 87% and repeat the same process over and over...
  5. Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%: Hi, As the title refers, I tried to reset my Windows 10 until it got stuck on 66% for a couple of days. I did found the same question on the web and also here at the forum, but I first wanted to check a few things: How does re-installing Windows 10 through a USB stick or...
  6. I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in...

I tried resetting my dads laptop. It was able to reinstall Windows 10 but now its stuck in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotRed9282 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsfkd8/i_tried_resetting_my_dads_laptop_it_was_able_to/
  7. Laptop stuck while factory resetting

Laptop stuck while factory resetting: I'm reseting my laptop but its stuck rotating between 3 different screens, the progress screen, HP loading screen, and a welcome loading screen. Its been like this for at least 6 hours and I'm not sure whether I should just wait or find another solution. submitted by...
  8. I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts

I factory reset my PC and its stuck in windows installation at 64% and it constantly restarts: Please help it loads up to a dell splash screen then for a split second it shows the install screen where it says its stuck at 64% and then it restarts, I’ve tried everything i unplugged my drives, I’ve spammed all the F keys nothing works PLEASE HELP....
  9. I did a full factory reset and it's been stuck on 99% for about 34 hours now.

I did a full factory reset and it's been stuck on 99% for about 34 hours now.: I had Windows 10 but it was originally a Windows 7. Considering it's not supported anymore, would that be why it's "stuck"? I don't know the specs but it's an ASUS ROG G75v. submitted by /u/p-sychi [link] [comments]...
  10. Computer Factory Reset Now Its Not Booting up

Computer Factory Reset Now Its Not Booting up: I recently have been having so much problems with my brand new alienware computer. From my search bar not working what so ever to my disk defrag not even allowing me to clean my computer for a month now. i decided to just reset my pc and start over fresh (again) and now that...