Windows 10: I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

Discus and support I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ProfessorCam, Mar 1, 2021.

1. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

I started the reset at about 12pm yesterday and its been stuck at 66% since around 11pm last night. Has my laptop frozen? Is there any way to fix this or do I just give it more time?

submitted by /u/ProfessorCam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ProfessorCam, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Ahikam Win User

Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%

Hi,

As the title refers, I tried to reset my Windows 10 until it got stuck on 66% for a couple of days.

I did found the same question on the web and also here at the forum, but I first wanted to check a few things:

• How does re-installing Windows 10 through a USB stick or an equivalent, will affect my Windows 10 license? Considering the fact that I got my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 720) with Windows 10 already installed and therefore I do not have the serial key to activate
      it after re-installing.
    • For some reason, I am not able to access BIOS, which is a big problem if I wish to install it from a media device like a USB stick.
    Thanks for your help.

Ahikam, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Windows install not working after computer reset

I was having problems on my laptop with high cpu/memory/disk usage so i after using solutions to fix it i decided to reset my laptop. it finished the first few steps successfully but now im having a issue.

My pc is at the installing Windows stage stuck at 66%. It goes down to 64% then jumps straight to 86% then reboots and goes back to 66% Sometimes it goes to 99% then reboots and goes back to 66%. Ive been trying to do this since last night. Its been atleast
    12 hours if not more & it does the same thing

farrazjarrral, Mar 1, 2021
  4. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

Restore is stuck at 43% during resetting stage

I am restoring my laptop to factory settings and it has been stuck at 43% during the resetting stage. Is this normal? It has been over 2 hours. The drive light is no longer blinking and is just steady lit now. I am using Windows 10.

SherryeChapin, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage.

1. I did a factory reset of my laptop, its now stuck at 66% on the installing windows stage. - Similar Threads - did factory reset

2. My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset...: My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset and windows 10 installation page is showing 64% since yesterday. Please help me...
  3. My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset...: My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset and windows 10 installation page is showing 64% since yesterday. Please help me...
  4. My Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ARR laptop is stuck in Windows 10 installation. I did factory reset...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset: I tried factory resetting my Asus laptop and now it has a problem installing windowsCan someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installing-windows-after-i-did-a/cc845eec-b572-4485-bf47-a4ca418210eb
  6. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset: I tried factory resetting my Asus laptop and now it has a problem installing windowsCan someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installing-windows-after-i-did-a/cc845eec-b572-4485-bf47-a4ca418210eb
  7. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I did a factory reset for my pc from windows resetting tool and its stuck on 3%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did a factory reset for my pc from windows resetting tool and its stuck on 3%: I really need help with that. I did a factory reset from windows setting and chose to delete everything from my pc (even the files that you need to enable manually) and its been more than 6 hours and its stuck on 3%. I don't know what to do, its my first time resetting a pc...
  9. Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Acer Laptop Factory Reset Stuck at 66%-87%: For the past 9 hours my Acer laptop has been going through a factory reset and its been stuck in a never ending loop where it'll get up to 87% then freeze before cycling the power and starting over at 66% only to get back up to 87% and repeat the same process over and over...
  10. Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reset stuck on 66%: Hi, As the title refers, I tried to reset my Windows 10 until it got stuck on 66% for a couple of days. I did found the same question on the web and also here at the forum, but I first wanted to check a few things: How does re-installing Windows 10 through a USB stick or...