Windows 10: I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but...

Discus and support I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Layla_Rhapsody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egp7au/i_did_a_factory_reset_on_my_laptop_nothing_was/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Layla_Rhapsody, Dec 28, 2019.

1. I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but...

/u/Layla_Rhapsody, Dec 28, 2019

2. Factory Reset Full Clean

Hey guys! So I was trying to do a full clean factory reset last week but I forgot to plug in the charger. After turning my laptop on, it brought me back to my original settings and files but I can no longer do a full clean factory reset. An error popped
    up saying that, "There was a problem resetting your pc" when i tried redo the factory reset. I tried doing a system repair but it said I was missing something. I want to fully clean my acer laptop if possible.

Thank you for your input!

KevinTheKevin, Dec 28, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

4. I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but...

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but...

1. I did a factory reset on my laptop, nothing was wrong with it I just wanted it clean, but... - Similar Threads - did factory reset

2. I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.: When I press on Reset this PC, I select the option to Remove everything, but then a message "Could not find recovery environment. Insert your windows installation or recovery media. and restart your pc with the media" pops up. I don't know what either of those are and I also...
  3. I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.: When I press on Reset this PC, I select the option to Remove everything, but then a message "Could not find recovery environment. Insert your windows installation or recovery media. and restart your pc with the media" pops up. I don't know what either of those are and I also...
  4. I want to factory reset my Mecer Z140C laptop, but it does not want to.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to factory reset my pc: Ive tried literlly everything and this is making me so sad. My SFC and DISM don't work and i cant fix them.I cant reset my PC cause there are corrupt files and i cant fix the corrupt files.I cant do any updates, or fix anything cause the things that fixes things doesn't...
  6. I want to factory reset my pc

I want to factory reset my pc: Ive tried literlly everything and this is making me so sad. My SFC and DISM don't work and i cant fix them.I cant reset my PC cause there are corrupt files and i cant fix the corrupt files.I cant do any updates, or fix anything cause the things that fixes things doesn't...
  7. I want to factory reset my pc

8. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset: I tried factory resetting my Asus laptop and now it has a problem installing windowsCan someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installing-windows-after-i-did-a/cc845eec-b572-4485-bf47-a4ca418210eb
  9. My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset

My laptop is installing windows after I did a factory reset: I tried factory resetting my Asus laptop and now it has a problem installing windowsCan someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installing-windows-after-i-did-a/cc845eec-b572-4485-bf47-a4ca418210eb
  10. I want to factory reset my computer

I want to factory reset my computer: I want to factory reset my computer. When i go to start it it said i would lose windows 10 because my computer did not come with it installed. I got windows 10 through the free upgrade they had a while back. Is there a way I can still factory reset and keep windows 10?...