Windows 10: I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected

Discus and support I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying out the new build in the Windows Insider program and saw that my CPU and memory usage where to high. I later proceeded to make a reset. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UnderCoverSenze, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected

I was trying out the new build in the Windows Insider program and saw that my CPU and memory usage where to high. I later proceeded to make a reset. I didn't know until now that i could go back to a stable version. Later on playing online games and browsing i noticed that my pc was running slower, which I think shouldn't happen since i just restarted it and installed back Windows. Is there any way to undo this process or to fix my pc's performance?

:)

UnderCoverSenze, Jul 9, 2020

2. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...ndows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs/

Andre Da Costa, Jul 9, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Slow Build 17025 for PC Insider

Just deleting content of SoftwareDistribution (in Windows) and couple of restarts did the trick for me (as stated before) I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected :)

AndreTen, Jul 9, 2020
  4. I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected

Cannot Active Insider Preview Program After Reinstall

Hi,

Failure to activate the Insider Build Preview can be caused by a change on your device configuration or a possible corrupted component. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? You can type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify the build.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

In addition, we suggest that you check the Feedback Hub for related submission regarding the builds that were affected by some activation reported issue. Confirm if the build that you're trying to activate is one of the affected
    builds and check the comment section for suggested solution.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected

1. I did a fresh restart in the Windows insider build and my pc's performance was affected - Similar Threads - did fresh restart

2. will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?: i want to update my laptop to windows 11 but im afraid it will affect my laptop's performance so, will it affect my laptop performance?my specs are : Ryzen 3 3250u ram 8 memory ssd 512 gb amd radeon graphics...
  3. will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will windows 11 affect my laptop's performance?: i want to update my laptop to windows 11 but im afraid it will affect my laptop's performance so, will it affect my laptop performance?my specs are : Ryzen 3 3250u ram 8 memory ssd 512 gb amd radeon graphics...
  4. Why did My pc restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did My pc restart: I full formeted my pc and process is over after tht it started to restart again.. after a few time it's restart again saying that why did my pc restart and this process repeats again and again... Some time in the middle of this process pc home screen come but it's flickers...
  5. New Windows update affecting my pc performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows update affecting my pc performance: The new Windows Update has drastically affected my PC's performance. It's lagging a lot, programms keeps saying Not Responding, laptop takes too long to turn on, keeps freezing. None of these problems were there before this new update. Is there anyway i can once again improve...
  6. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe affect performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StartMenuExperienceHost.exe affect performance: My operating system version is WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1909 / 18363.900 StartMenuExperienceHost.exe is eating up almost all of my Memory/Ram! If anyone comes up with a solution to this problem, please let me know!!! Thanks...
  7. Why did my pc restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my pc restart: Hello, my problem is that I reseted my pc (nit laptop), and after language, region and... Then It showed me this "Why did my pc restart„ I did qll tasks, but that did not help, what to do please help me!![IMG]...
  8. Can not fresh restart my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not fresh restart my PC: I have tried every option possible. When i go to setting and go to recovery when i click on "Get Started" nothing happens. I have tried getting into Advanced boot options also but I cant not get into that either. I have tried through CMD and every option available to get to...
  9. Why did my PC restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my PC restart?: Doing a refresh install of a computer I dont have a install file other then what is on the PC. The keep your files version was tried first, but wasn't successful. The version of wipe files and re-install was tried only to be locked into "Why did my PC restart?". This is a...
  10. Group Policy affecting Insider Preview Build Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Group Policy affecting Insider Preview Build Settings: I am running Windows 10 Home, Build 18247 which was an update last week for me but now under the WIP in settings, it says my organization is managing my telemetry settings through Group Policy. "Fix Me" is grayed out and nothing happens if I click it. I checked the...