Windows 10: I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

Discus and support I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ummm, I bought a second hand PC and after resetting it I can't get it to stop restarting and giving me an error message reading inaccessible boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jean Paul Stander, Jun 11, 2024.

1. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

Hello ummm, I bought a second hand PC and after resetting it I can't get it to stop restarting and giving me an error message reading inaccessible boot device. I've tried restarting in safe mode but I can't get it right and I feel like I kinda messed up big time here. Someone please help???

:)

Jean Paul Stander, Jun 11, 2024
  2. grandekid Win User

Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 11, 2024
  4. BUG
    bug Win User

I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

Usually a sign of memory going south. Try booting using one stick only (and change the stick if you have to).

Thema:

I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

1. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error... - Similar Threads - did full reset

2. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...: Hey everyone, I need some help with a reset of a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and now my keyboard and mouse is not working. I’ve tried using YouTube videos however I have not been successful. Please help....
  3. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...: Hey everyone, I need some help with a reset of a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and now my keyboard and mouse is not working. I’ve tried using YouTube videos however I have not been successful. Please help....
  4. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...: Hello ummm, I bought a second hand PC and after resetting it I can't get it to stop restarting and giving me an error message reading inaccessible boot device. I've tried restarting in safe mode but I can't get it right and I feel like I kinda messed up big time here. Someone...
  6. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...: Hello ummm, I bought a second hand PC and after resetting it I can't get it to stop restarting and giving me an error message reading inaccessible boot device. I've tried restarting in safe mode but I can't get it right and I feel like I kinda messed up big time here. Someone...
  7. Did a full reset now it asks for login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Did a full reset now it asks for login: So we have too many desktops running around this house. None of us are very good at operating systems, however. I being Dad decided I would gift an HP Pavilion all in one to a college student needing a computer. I back uped all our pictures and docs on an external hard drive....
  8. Did a full reset now it asks for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did a full reset now it asks for login: So we have too many desktops running around this house. None of us are very good at operating systems, however. I being Dad decided I would gift an HP Pavilion all in one to a college student needing a computer. I back uped all our pictures and docs on an external hard drive....
  9. Did a full reset now it asks for login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer: After i had resetted my Dell Inspirion, It told me that there was something preventing me to use my PC. It also told me that an update will get thinks working again, I followed the instruction as said yet it still doesn’t work and keep showing the same thing. Does that mean...