Windows 10: I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic...

Discus and support I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please look at the picture below, my computer recenetly has been running slowly, I did a chkdisk /f /r it runs much better but recenently I had a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nickopicko, Dec 17, 2018.

1. I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic...

Please look at the picture below, my computer recenetly has been running slowly, I did a chkdisk /f /r it runs much better but recenently I had a BSOD (Unexpected Store Exception)

I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic... bde4e3fe-5a44-4302-90d4-74885f43a3c0?upload=true.png

:)

nickopicko, Dec 17, 2018
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Optimized scans?

Anybody know any sites that might have free optimizing scanning that can tell you what is wrong with your computer or what will speed it up?

Slip*Cool I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic... :cool:

SlipSlice, Dec 17, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 17, 2018
  4. I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic...

Scan documents/pic dissapear

Hi Giridhar:

Thanks for your such a prompt reply.

(1) Answering your question on how I was doing the scan?. I thought I was using Brother Printer software and not Windows built-in scan app. However my request for help with Brother Printer reads: " Because you are using Windows 10 built in drivers we would
    suggest powering off your machine disconnecting your USB cable, then powering your machine back on and connecting your USB cable. This should re-install your scanner drivers". did this.

(2) I had not heard from Bother Printer before I followed your suggestion to uninstall and install the software.

However this is where the "scans" are "hiding":

After doing steps (1) and (2) I was still looking for the output of my recent "scan" attempts as a few days earlier I did scan and found the "scan" saved in Pictures or in Documents. In my Document or Picture list there is no "scan" heading.
    Somehow I felt the "scan" could not just get lost.

In File Explorer I noticed the "search" possibility. Here I typed "scan" for the search. Immediately there popped up a list of "scan" activity ( goes back some years) with "scan modification and date" heading.
    On 10/17/2015 there was a modification, and under this were the
    missing scans, saved under
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC icon with a number (no title, after I did scans in Win 7 there was an option to type in a Title.

I do not remember downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
    on 10/17/2015.
    If something popped from Adobe I could have clicked on it.

surjitsinghUC, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic...

1. I did a harddrive scan (CrystalDiskinfo) please tell me whats wrong with the scan (pic... - Similar Threads - did harddrive scan

2. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  3. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  4. tell me what is wrong with this image.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    tell me what is wrong with this image.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMinesYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/122tx25/tell_me_what_is_wrong_with_this_image/
  5. Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eob2ltrc6nlof1u/minidumps.zip/filePc keeps black screening and blue screening and not booting giving LED code VGA motherboard is B350M Gaming Pro, GPU is AMD Radeon R9 390...
  6. Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?

Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eob2ltrc6nlof1u/minidumps.zip/filePc keeps black screening and blue screening and not booting giving LED code VGA motherboard is B350M Gaming Pro, GPU is AMD Radeon R9 390...
  7. Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No scan history even i did a scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No scan history even i did a scan: Hi, So, i was doing a scan and i clicked on view history and it shows no protection history and i even did 3-4 scans but still it shows like that. That means my computer got virus? Please reply...
  9. "Problem Scanning. Something went wrong. Please try again." Windows 10 Scan fails to scan...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Problem Scanning. Something went wrong. Please try again." Windows 10 Scan fails to scan...: When trying to scan 300 dpi, color a two page document into 1 PDF fileusing a Brother MFC 7860DW, I get the following error message: Problem Scanning. Something went wrong. Please try again I uninstalled Microsoft scan, rebooted and andreinstalled Microsoft scan version...
  10. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!: Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers before? anyone know what they mean? THNX! ahead of time!*Smile 21706