Windows 10: I did a mistake

Discus and support I did a mistake in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So..I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and i went for a clean install(the laptop wouldn't boot). I accidentally deleted(unallocated) my D:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Independent_Style_51, Apr 3, 2021.

1. I did a mistake

So..I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and i went for a clean install(the laptop wouldn't boot).

I accidentally deleted(unallocated) my D: drive....Is there any way i can get it back?

(currently typing this on the laptop with just 200GB of storage)

submitted by /u/Independent_Style_51
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Independent_Style_51, Apr 3, 2021

2. Is there any way that I can bypass the password requirement when it is in the 'lockscreen' mode?

Hello,

Kindly let us know what exactly happens after performing above steps.

• Do you still get a prompt to enter the login password?
    • Did you perform the above steps without any mistake?
    I would suggest you to restart your system once and then try to perform above steps and check.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Wile E Win User

I did a mistake

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Dolt, I just realized my mistake, go to Tools>Read Bios>Select device

select your card, then do what I posted earlier.

Wile E, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

I did a mistake

1. I did a mistake - Similar Threads - did mistake

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I did download windows 11 by mistake when I activated ask product key so I reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did download windows 11 by mistake when I activated ask product key so I reset my laptop...: I did download windows 11 by mistake when I activated ask product key so I reset my laptop again same window is loaded so how I can activate or remove windows and install windows 11 personal use. Thanks...
  6. I did download windows 11 by mistake when I activated ask product key so I reset my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did download windows 11 by mistake when I activated ask product key so I reset my laptop...: I did download windows 11 by mistake when I activated ask product key so I reset my laptop again same window is loaded so how I can activate or remove windows and install windows 11 personal use. Thanks...
  7. Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?: Reinstalled Windows, I have realized I've selected the wrong language, I have 2 users, one wasn't set up yet, but it was created. I added the language I want to use, tried to remove the one added by mistake. It signed me out, removed it, entered the second account, it bugged...
  8. I just did the mistake to update to windows 10 octomber 2020 edition and i can no longer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just did the mistake to update to windows 10 octomber 2020 edition and i can no longer...: I don't want to have my windows linked to a microsoft account. I want a local account like it was before the update. I don't want to have a password. I don't want to have to be online to be able to log in in my windows Sign in options don't give me the option to disable my...
  9. I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...: SO I accidentally deleted my network driver adapter. It came up as Secure AVG something, and I no longer use AVG so I figured I would delete it. After that, when things still weren't working, I did a computer reset. Now I can't even do a system restore. What in the world...
  10. Did Microsoft release another Windows 10 update by mistake?

in Windows 10 News
    Did Microsoft release another Windows 10 update by mistake?: Back in October 2019, Microsoft released an update intended for Autopilot-powered devices to its entire userbase; the company pulled the update soon thereafter. It appears that Microsoft made a similar mistake in December 2019 when it pushed yet another update designed for...