Windows 10: I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...

Discus and support I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a rest on my laptop, after all the loading it did, some updates after that it should have took me to setup for creating account, setting password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VedantLohan, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...

I did a rest on my laptop, after all the loading it did, some updates after that it should have took me to setup for creating account, setting password and others steps but it only gave me two steps that are, accept terms and conditions, and to connect to a network. After these two steps it took me to login screen which says Administrator "account is disabled" that I do not know why. My laptop did not complete the setup after reset and took me to login screen. What should I do now please Help Me plZZZ.

:)

VedantLohan, Nov 27, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 27, 2020
  3. JunkBear Win User
    Need guide step-by-step setup lan

But i will still need a step by step guide.

JunkBear, Nov 27, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN...

1. I DID A RESET ON MY LAPTOP AND IT DID NOT ASK ME TO DO STEPS OF SETUP AND TOOK ME TO LOGIN... - Similar Threads - DID RESET LAPTOP

2. did microsoft erase me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did microsoft erase me: i no longer get ANY feedback on ANY POST i do. i believe microsoft. after telling me what i say is...something went wrong this seems to be a hate speech this seems to be profanity this is against the community guidelines the endless list of reasons what i say cant be posted....
  3. Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening: I am unable to login into my laptop, it says Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device, There is an option for set up my pin. I have entered into that option and i have entered my password but this says incorrect password. Right...
  4. Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to my laptop. This asks me to setup new pin but this is not happening: I am unable to login into my laptop, it says Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device, There is an option for set up my pin. I have entered into that option and i have entered my password but this says incorrect password. Right...
  5. Did a full reset now it asks for login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Did a full reset now it asks for login: So we have too many desktops running around this house. None of us are very good at operating systems, however. I being Dad decided I would gift an HP Pavilion all in one to a college student needing a computer. I back uped all our pictures and docs on an external hard drive....
  6. Did a full reset now it asks for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did a full reset now it asks for login: So we have too many desktops running around this house. None of us are very good at operating systems, however. I being Dad decided I would gift an HP Pavilion all in one to a college student needing a computer. I back uped all our pictures and docs on an external hard drive....
  7. Did a full reset now it asks for login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I factory reset my pc, it said it needed to do a repair i did it, then it took me into a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset my pc, it said it needed to do a repair i did it, then it took me into a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samtheorca [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbvllp/i_factory_reset_my_pc_it_said_it_needed_to_do_a/
  9. the game did not come to me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    the game did not come to me: I am facing a problem. I bought the game from the G2A website, and they gave me a code in the Microsoft Store, and I activated the code and took me to the store, but the game did not come to me, and if I repeat the ball, the code says used...
  10. I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I opened my laptop to a screen asking me to login?: So I opened my laptop to find that it's asking me to verify my email, enter my password for microsoft account, and enter my phone so they can send me an app to link my Phone to my PC? What is this for? This menu took over the entire screen and it said "Services" on the top...