Windows 10: I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding!

Discus and support I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Folks, A couple of weeks back, I posted about running Windows 10 after a motherboard & CPU swap. There was an instability (because I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexanderDharke, Mar 12, 2021.

1. I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding!

Hey Folks,

A couple of weeks back, I posted about running Windows 10 after a motherboard & CPU swap. There was an instability (because I didn't reinstall W10) that caused the PC to instantly reboot when trying to play video from Netflix or Amazon.

Well I did the right thing and re-installed W10 clean-updated with the latest chipset, LAN and video drivers. I tried playing video and the first night everything worked fine.

Until it didn't.

So the same problem persists and I'm guessing it's not the OS per se. Is it something with AMD Ryzen CPU's ? Nvidia drivers? BIOS setting?

Any ideas on a fix would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/AlexanderDharke
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlexanderDharke, Mar 12, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Clean install W10 Home version 1909 64 bit Part Deux

What about heading to Dell and getting their video driver from April 8, 2016.

Apply that and ensure by checking device manager that it installed. Then go online.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/is...-n5050/drivers

I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding! [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Mar 12, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding!

Bad things happening here

on this topic the cooler is what makes it worth atleast three hundred, plus the crysis game i'm including, and it bios flashed . The 8800 gt with the bios flash almost match my 8800 gts 512mb step for step. In a game you cannot tell at all.

trt740, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding!

1. I did a thing Part Deux...Reinstall nonewithstanding! - Similar Threads - did thing Part

2. Trouble With Reinstalling a parts app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble With Reinstalling a parts app.: I am trying to install a windows app that has old but necessary information on it. I have installed it on several computers, but one of them it crashed and I am trying to reinstall it, however I always get the error as shown on the screenshot below: Any suggestions on what I...
  3. Trouble With Reinstalling a parts app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble With Reinstalling a parts app.: I am trying to install a windows app that has old but necessary information on it. I have installed it on several computers, but one of them it crashed and I am trying to reinstall it, however I always get the error as shown on the screenshot below: Any suggestions on what I...
  4. Trouble With Reinstalling a parts app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trouble With Reinstalling a parts app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. did i do the right thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    did i do the right thing?: I bought a new bluetooth keybord (Anne Pro 2) but my windows 10 home didn't support bluetooth because i was using some active windows for free toll and update was like last in 2019 so i bought windows 10 pro but it didn't want to active, so i am currently doing hard reset on...
  7. all i did was reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    all i did was reinstall windows: I reinstalled windows recently and now all of a sudden windows is not activated please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-i-did-was-reinstall-windows/8179dbc8-10a3-4fa2-9784-045d34c1a9c5
  8. Clean install W10 Home version 1909 64 bit Part Deux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install W10 Home version 1909 64 bit Part Deux: Read taid's post about installing 1909 disconnected. My experience was similar. Finished the install with a local logon account, and made a Macrium image. Defragged. Configured partitions. Everything but the network working. This Dell N5050 laptop was originally updated from...
  9. Reinstalling Windows (part 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Windows (part 2): The reinstall disk starts installing Windows 10, but keeps crashing midway through. I have a feeling it has to do with the reason I'm reinstalling my Windows, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The reason I'm reinstalling a clean version of Windows is due to random crashing of...
  10. I Did a Silly Thing

in Windows 10 Support
    I Did a Silly Thing: I was too eager to try out Windows 10 and before doing my research and backing anything up I have now switched my main computer to 10. *Shock As I understand it there is no way of going back -- am I going to be okay? On a scale from 1 - 10 how likely am I to experience...