Windows 10: I did an oopsie

Discus and support I did an oopsie in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey I activated my Windows 10 with pirated license, but I deactivated it 10 minutes later, will my machine work perfectly in the future?(will I get all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PetarLazic1, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I did an oopsie

Hey I activated my Windows 10 with pirated license, but I deactivated it 10 minutes later, will my machine work perfectly in the future?(will I get all updates correctly, wont get lags etc.)

:)

PetarLazic1, Aug 21, 2019
  2. f14tomcat Win User

New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18941 (20H1) - July 18 Insider

Oopsy-boo-boo. Somebody left the door open on the canary cage. Suggest you kill your update.

f14tomcat, Aug 21, 2019
  3. cpt6791 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update 0x80070070 error with 300+GB free space

the media creation tool is a good work around for the 0x80070070 not enough disk space. Whether it is intentional or an oopsy daisy it works, but I suggest that you have excess of 16Gb the minimum required. I don't think exactly 16Gb will do 17-18Gb is probably
    safe. and it does not recognize USB or micro drives

cpt6791, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

I did an oopsie

DirectX 11 Won't Define GPU Sales: NVIDIA

typo fixed, oopsies.

Mussels, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

I did an oopsie

1. I did an oopsie - Similar Threads - did oopsie

2. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  3. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  4. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 willreach its end - of support : Do we really need areminder .. Yes - N0 My answer is - No really,.I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - Today and what asurprise that, instead of...
  5. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle

Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you. started to receive a Pop up. With the - End of support cycle: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 willreach its end - of support : Do we really need areminder .. Yes - N0 My answer is - No really,.I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - Today and what asurprise that, instead of...
  6. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 will reach its end - of support : Do we really needa reminder .. Yes - N0 My answer. No,. I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - and what a surprisethat, instead of display my "Wins 10 -...
  7. Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support

Hey,.! Wins 10 users : Did you, started to receive a Pop up - with the End of support: What this all about : Everybody, who using windows 10know that in - Oct. 14 : 2024 - windows 10 will reach its end - of support : Do we really needa reminder .. Yes - N0 My answer. No,. I logged on my PC at 4 : 30 PM - and what a surprisethat, instead of display my "Wins 10 -...
  8. I did not make a purchase.Who do I talk to ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did not make a purchase.Who do I talk to ?: I didn't make a purchase but I was charged fifty dollars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-make-a-purchasewho-do-i-talk-to/bcec1df7-52b5-443e-ac37-258407165420
  9. I did not make a purchase.Who do I talk to ?

I did not make a purchase.Who do I talk to ?: I didn't make a purchase but I was charged fifty dollars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-make-a-purchasewho-do-i-talk-to/bcec1df7-52b5-443e-ac37-258407165420
  10. I think i did an oopsie

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I think i did an oopsie: I recently upgraded my pc, I got a new motherboard, a new psu,an ssd, heck i even threw in a 4gb ram stick. The thing is, when reinstalling windows, i saw that my computer's windows was not activatedkeep in mind, i had a digital licence from upgrading to win10 from...