Windows 10: I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this?

Discus and support I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheNakedAct [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheNakedAct, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this?

/u/TheNakedAct, Jan 1, 2021
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 1, 2021
  3. simrick Win User

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jan 1, 2021
  4. brummyfan Win User

I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this?

Hi,
    Go to Network sharing centre, click Change Adapter settings, right click Wi-Fi and disable it, reboot and enable it, might work. If you still find it difficult to get the connection working, let us know the Wi-Fi card make and the driver you have at the moment.

brummyfan, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this?

1. I did an update and now there is now wifi, do you know how could I solve this? - Similar Threads - did update wifi

2. How do I sign in now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in now?: I reset the computer to factory settings. At this point my information for login is still there and I cannot login now. I tried every source through forums and YouTube to restart and reset password and reclaim password through my security questions and nothing is working. I...
  3. How do I sign in now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in now?: I reset the computer to factory settings. At this point my information for login is still there and I cannot login now. I tried every source through forums and YouTube to restart and reset password and reclaim password through my security questions and nothing is working. I...
  4. How do I sign in now?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I locked my device now now I don't know how to get back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I locked my device now now I don't know how to get back in: I locked my computer from find my device. It says to ha e admin sign in. I thought I was admin, but it won't let me unlock it or change users. How the heck do I get back into my computer? Help!!...
  6. I did an update and now my Google Doc cursor is not working. Why? How do I solve this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I did an update and now my Google Doc cursor is not working. Why? How do I solve this?: On Google Docs my cursor stays to the side, if I type it jumps to the middle of the sentence. How do I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-an-update-and-now-my-google-doc-cursor-is/6671c858-5bc2-4c39-95a9-f4ad20775d67
  7. How do I solve this? I am thinking of giving up right now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I solve this? I am thinking of giving up right now.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JOSIRED [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5jtpj/how_do_i_solve_this_i_am_thinking_of_giving_up/
  8. How do I fix it now??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix it now??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/watercolorheart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwwo1f/how_do_i_fix_it_now/
  9. how do I get to UPDATE NOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get to UPDATE NOW: UPDATE NOW! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-update-now/79280e8a-7ced-41a4-84f2-7c4c93d54539
  10. Okay, what did I do wrong now?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Okay, what did I do wrong now?: Background: I was trying to copy files from a Windows 2000 Professional disk image onto a flash drive via a program called WinSetupFromUSB while following this tutorial: A Simple Way to Install Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 From a USB Drive » TechUserFriendly.com I'm wanting...