Windows 10: i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

Discus and support i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sami Ahmed08, Jan 2, 2019.

1. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

:)

sami Ahmed08, Jan 2, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10  

I've never seen or heard about doing this in the way you describe, not even thought about it. Now reading your chronological workflow I still do not understand why you are doing it in such a complicated way.

The verdict, my personal opinion:
    • Pros: None.
    • Cons: Everything.
    Method 1 as told in tutorial will work for you if you do it exactly as told: clean install Windows 10, boot to Audit Mode from OOBE region selection prompt, run Sysprep. That's it. Notice please that with clean install I mean booting from Windows 10 install media and installing Windows normally, not restoring a system image!

Kari, Jan 2, 2019
  4. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

1. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? - Similar Threads - did told uninstalled

2. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  3. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  4. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  6. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  7. Computer logged me out an now I cant get back in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer logged me out an now I cant get back in: My HP logged me out and Im trying ti get back in. Its saying my pin is required, then says "somehow your pin is disabled, please set up" but it won't let me click the set up button. When I try to sign in with my password, its saying its incorrect, when I just changed it. It...
  8. I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now.: So, i did a command (bcdedit /set increasuserva 3072) and my PC broke. I did turn it on and it fixed the C drive but now nothing opens. Not even settings. Apparently the command is supposed to trick the computer into thinking its on a 64-bit OS, but since i did it before...
  9. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?: i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-as-u-told-me-and-uninstalled-it-now-i-cant/8de9f79e-9b70-4f50-bd16-203a8f7b8e0a
  10. i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to...: i was getting mfc110u.dll file is missing. It is to be reinstall. what should i do now to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-was-getting-mfc110udll-file-is-missing-it-is-to/b5a37d82-6962-418e-8eaf-1505fdcc5132