Windows 10: I did everything and now it says "Select driver to install windows setup" what do i do?

Discus and support I did everything and now it says "Select driver to install windows setup" what do i do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; AS the title says i need help because its showing an error i watched a bunch of videos and they dont work. I'm kind of scared for all my parts being a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/keonzneedshelp, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I did everything and now it says "Select driver to install windows setup" what do i do?

AS the title says i need help because its showing an error i watched a bunch of videos and they dont work. I'm kind of scared for all my parts being a waste right now windows installation has been a problem for a while now. Please Help!

submitted by /u/keonzneedshelp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/keonzneedshelp, Jan 25, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 25, 2021
  4. I did everything and now it says "Select driver to install windows setup" what do i do?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

I did everything and now it says "Select driver to install windows setup" what do i do?

1. I did everything and now it says "Select driver to install windows setup" what do i do? - Similar Threads - did everything says

2. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  3. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  4. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Do NOT do what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do NOT do what I did: I copied an image from my files and went to put it in a folder on my desktop. I accidentally hit paste after I right-clicked. This caused my screen to constantly flash white. If I right-clicked on the background it would flash white. I tried to change my background, that did...
  6. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  7. What do I do now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  8. what do i do if windows 10 says no drivers found ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what do i do if windows 10 says no drivers found ?: hi i'm currently in the process of trying to start up my pc that i just built myself. it's my first time and i'm pretty sure i did everything right, but when i insert the usb drive that has the media creation tool downloads on it, it doesn't show any drivers there. i'm not...
  9. Okay, what did I do wrong now?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Okay, what did I do wrong now?: Background: I was trying to copy files from a Windows 2000 Professional disk image onto a flash drive via a program called WinSetupFromUSB while following this tutorial: A Simple Way to Install Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 From a USB Drive » TechUserFriendly.com I'm wanting...
  10. What did I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What did I do?: Based on everyones comments about Windows Defender, I removed my anti-virus, Panda, and will try Defender for a while. I started a quick scan for Defender. Halfway thru, it says "Status: partially unprotected." ????? Definitions up to date. No idea what that means. Theres no...