Windows 10: i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !

Discus and support i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home ! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello I just did fresh install of windows on my laptop hp omen witch came with win 10 pro , after the fresh install I found that its windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Moh'mYahya, Jul 8, 2020.

1. i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !

hello

I just did fresh install of windows on my laptop hp omen witch came with win 10 pro , after the fresh install I found that its windows 10 home !!

so I went to setting > update and security > activation > and to the store , I pressed on the install win 10 pro and error shows up !

0x800f0904

help please

:)

Moh'mYahya, Jul 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2020
  3. more123 Win User
    Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Jul 8, 2020
  4. i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !

1. i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home ! - Similar Threads - did fresh install

2. Fresh Install Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install Windows 11 Home: I have a new built PC that 100% meets the min req. 12th gen intel i7 3.5ghz with 32gb of Ram 2 terabytes of space. I used the media creation tool to make a bootable USB - after I enter my product key I get a generic message saying my PC doesn't meet the min. req when it...
  3. Fresh Install Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install Windows 11 Home: I have a new built PC that 100% meets the min req. 12th gen intel i7 3.5ghz with 32gb of Ram 2 terabytes of space. I used the media creation tool to make a bootable USB - after I enter my product key I get a generic message saying my PC doesn't meet the min. req when it...
  4. Downgrade Windows Enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade Windows Enterprise to Home: I have a windows 10 Home key which I cannot activate, since the edition on the PC appears to be Enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-enterprise-to-home/63566ed3-598c-40d2-b516-dc4601adecd0
  5. Downgrade Windows Enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade Windows Enterprise to Home: I have a windows 10 Home key which I cannot activate, since the edition on the PC appears to be Enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-windows-enterprise-to-home/63566ed3-598c-40d2-b516-dc4601adecd0
  6. fresh installed did not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fresh installed did not work: fresh install i can not access my shares at all several branches of microsoft, this community and eventually mindtree threw every single troubleshooting technique possible at this without any luck at all it is the workstation service after a fresh reinstall my workstation...
  7. Downgrade back to windows home

Downgrade back to windows home: How do I downgrade from Windows 10 pro to home, as I think this "upgrade" has f***ed with my cursor, which keeps jumping to th ebottom right of the screen making the machine unusable and no matter where I search on Microsoft support there is no support. It appears Microsoft...
  8. fresh install 10 home

fresh install 10 home: I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I give it a mobile number. When did this start and why? Mark...
  9. Downgrade windows Pro to home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade windows Pro to home: I have installed windows 10 pro version 1803(i.e. not genuine) which is not activating as I have licence for windows 10 home single language edition . so, i ran troubleshooter and the troubleshooter told me that i have digital code for windows 10 home single language can I...
  10. October update downgraded me to Windows Home

October update downgraded me to Windows Home: I upgraded my Windows Home license a month ago to Windows Professional, however when the October update installed I got automatically downgraded to Windows Home again and had to upgrade manually to professionally again, with all the consequences like my professional-only...