Windows 10: I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

Discus and support I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sage Rivers, Jul 29, 2023.

1. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my money back? I am a college student who needs every last cent.Order number 9531093973I also obtained spam emails on the email account tied to my Microsoft account around the same time.

:)

Sage Rivers, Jul 29, 2023
  2. timj3371 Win User

Do I need to install windows before july 29th

Do I need to install windows before july 29th

to get the free update to windows 10 or can i do it anny time during the year to get the free update?

Building a computer dont have all the parts yet. so basicly wanted to know if i can purchase it after july 29th and activate it after that date or do i need to activate and purchase it before july 29th?

Thanks

timj3371, Jul 29, 2023
  3. Questions regarding July 29th free upgrade offer

Microsoft policy states that it be installed by July 29th after which you will have to purchase it.

SilverBack70, Jul 29, 2023
  4. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

If i do not upgrade Windows 10 before 29th July

Windows 7 and Windows 8 will continue to work. Both are supported until January 2020 and 2023 respectively.

Even after then, you can continue to use both.

If you don't take advantage of the free upgrade offer to Windows 10 before July 29th, you will have to purchase a license.

My computer is running Windows 7 or Windows 8, but I don't want to upgrade right now. Is there anyway I can still get the free upgrade without missing out?

See the following:
    Windows 10 Free Upgrade On Schedule to End July 29TH 2016 - What are your options?

Andre Da Costa, Jul 29, 2023
Thema:

I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

1. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023 - Similar Threads - did authorize purchase

2. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  3. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  4. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023: I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my money back? I am a college student who needs every last cent.Order number 9531093973I also obtained spam emails on the email...
  5. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023: I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my money back? I am a college student who needs every last cent.Order number 9531093973I also obtained spam emails on the email...
  6. Authorization Charge for Microsoft Purchase did not reverse

Authorization Charge for Microsoft Purchase did not reverse: It has been 16 days since I bought the HEVC Video Extensions for 45 PHP and I ended up with two statements on my debit card. One was worth 45 PHP and the other for 49 PHP. I searched and all sources led me to believe that this was the authorization charge since I newly added...
  7. July 29th not June 29th

in Windows 10 Support
    July 29th not June 29th: I was getting so excited for windows 10 on the 29th June....and then I realised it's July not June lol! Silly me, I must have read it wrong. And there I was looking forward to installing it tomorrow! I even bought myself a new SSD and cloned my W8.1 over! This is how I...
  8. Reinstalling W10 after 29th of July

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling W10 after 29th of July: Hello, I have a question : after the free upgrade period expires, how do I reinstall Windows 10 if I have it installed now? For instance, I want to reinstall it to do a Clean Up of my computer, or I am upgrading/migrating to another system (hardware) etc. 57651
  9. Hardware change after 29th July

Hardware change after 29th July: Hi all I wonder what will happen if a major component like a motherboard is changed after 29th July, will Microsoft accept it or will we have to buy a key. Many people have got away with hardware changes on OEM licenses in the past with earlier versions of Windows. 57641
  10. July 29th -> If I upgrade now, will it still be free?

July 29th -> If I upgrade now, will it still be free?: Hello everyone, Sorry if this question is stupid. But if I upgrade today will it still be free? According to some websites the price goes up on the 30th, but microsoft itself seems to state very strongly that the price goes up on the 29th. If I update now will I have to...