Windows 10: , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Discus and support , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MariaHiguera, Sep 9, 2020.

1. , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Hi,

I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks.

Maria Higuera

:)

MariaHiguera, Sep 9, 2020

2. New OS VS Technet subscription

I was wondering if there would be a difference to getting a microsoft technet subscription or to just purchase a retail upgrade of win 7 including the latest versions of office?

I am asking as this costs 199.00 vs close to same for Win 7 Ultimate? without including office.

Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

thanks

oldschool83, Sep 9, 2020
  3. S-and-S Win User
    Microsoft Subscription payment

Microsoft explains on the Xbox website (Learn About Gift Cards and Codes) that Xbox gift cards can be used to buy:

• Subscriptions including Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    • Popular games, apps, and add-ons (Here, the word 'popular' means 'available in Microsoft Store'.)
    • Latest movies and the hottest TV shows (again, from Microsoft Store)
    • Accessories and devices like Xbox One and Surface

In addition, you should be aware that a Microsoft account is free and Word is not available by itself as a subscription. You can only subscribe to the full Microsoft Office, which in my opinion is a mighty good deal.

S-and-S, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games shows that the subscription has expired. I would suggest you to make sure that you are signed in with the same account through which you have made the purchase.

You may also want to sign out and sign in again and check if that helps.

However, if you have purchased the subscription from Microsoft Store, you can get in touch with our
    Microsoft Store support team, where we have professional’s with expertise
    on Store purchases.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

1. , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription - Similar Threads - did order microsoft

2. What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1: What is this recuring charge for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-1801-bill-for-microsoft-ultimate-1/7d95b799-f803-409e-8569-0aab10fe8ac7
  3. What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the $18.01 bill for Microsoft Ultimate 1: What is this recuring charge for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-1801-bill-for-microsoft-ultimate-1/7d95b799-f803-409e-8569-0aab10fe8ac7
  4. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  5. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  6. MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON: MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1- ON..... I NEVER ordered this & it came out of my bank account, on Dec,29/20 for the amount of $19.03. I NEVER ORDERED THIS & I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS! Please help me find out what is going on & RETURN my money please. Thanks, I Await your reply...
  7. Xbox game pass only $1 (First order discount) to "For PC" and "Ultimate" both.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game pass only $1 (First order discount) to "For PC" and "Ultimate" both.: I don't have XBOX, only PC ( with Windows 10) Which should I buy if I just want to play with Sea of Thieves with my friends? If I buy the "For PC" edition I can get Sea of Thieves or it's only in "Ultimate" edition? (When I click to Sea of Thieves it's say "Xbox game pass...
  8. Pending Order Lightroom Monthly Subscription on Microsoft Store

Pending Order Lightroom Monthly Subscription on Microsoft Store: Hi, maybe there are experienced like this here. I beg your help, this is my first experience subscribing to an app in the app store on Windows 10. I'm having problems, after I subscribed to the Lightroom application in the Windows Store and I passed the trial period, I...
  9. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription: Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks. Maria Higuera ***Original Title: , I did not...
  10. Did not receive a Microsoft Order

Did not receive a Microsoft Order: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar ***Modified title from: Microsoft order #7452490410***...