Windows 10: I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus

Discus and support I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So here's my problem, I recently bought this Starter Kit in Modern Combat after I put in the details and hit ok it went back to game and displayed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrantIvan, Oct 20, 2018.

1. BrantIvan Win User

I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus

So here's my problem, I recently bought this Starter Kit in Modern Combat after I put in the details and hit ok it went back to game and displayed a message saying "Wait for a Moment Connecting to the Game Server" so I waited for like 30 minutes then I decided to restart my game, but when i opened the game I still did not receive my purchase the I thought it failed then I went to buy it again and it was gone so i checked my order history and the order was successful so I restarted the game still nothing then I restarted my PC still nothing.Please fix this cause I am getting PISSED of not receiving my purchase! here are the numbers I saw in the order list 5035950604

:)

BrantIvan, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Rajeshwari_Patil Win User

Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 20, 2018
  3. TurnedSnow7 Win User
    Modern Combat Versus. My account disappeared and I lost all my progress

I was playing Modern Combat Versus and it froze up and then shut off. When i reopened it the game had reset and I lost all my progress and the game started from the tutorial. How do I regain all my characters and their levels? I was doing pretty
    well. Had level 10 through 13 characters.

TurnedSnow7, Oct 20, 2018
  4. LCRT Win User

modern combat 4

modern combat 4 was in the store over 1 year ago (not sure if they have unpublished the game)

nova is in the store.

Thema:

1. I did not receive my recent in-game purchase in Modern Combat Versus - Similar Threads - did receive recent

2. I lost purchased games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I lost purchased games: I purchased and played several games on my PC. Recently I’ve decided to reinstall these games but received a message that I need to buy them again. Why? I have my email receipts and keep my order history....
  3. modern combat versus download failed eroor code: 0x80070050

modern combat versus download failed eroor code: 0x80070050: Hi there, I've been playing Modern Combat Versus For Almost One Year..... Recently I needed To free up some Space , that's Why I Uninstalled It.... ! But since Three Days I m trying to Install it Again But is just comes with Error Code: 0x80070050 . I restart my device many...
  4. Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus

Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus: I have recently installed a new update for the above mentioned game on gameloft and now I can't load the game. It shows that it is trying to connect to the server and that's it... My windows 10 installations are up to date, ran troubleshooting but it suggests resetting the...
  5. Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC: I play modern combat 5 in mobile. recently i had tried it on my office windows 10 pc but its can not connect with server. when i play it on my mobile through wifi connection it works fine but in PC i cant play. where my wifi router and PC is is same firewall zone under same...
  6. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...
  7. Delete a Steam fighter combat game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a Steam fighter combat game: I want to delete fighter combat game by steam. All I can find from my computer is go to Windows go to Programs and delete games I don't want. But I don't know how to get to Windows!!!...
  8. Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout: My daughter is unable to download the game as it is saying she needs parents permission. An ‘Ask now’ button appears, she clicks on it, then it says waiting on parent. How am I supposed go get an email when it does not ask for a parents email nor is it going to the email...
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. Did not receive rubies from a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive rubies from a game: I need some help with order. 6307587124 It was a purchase for Seekers Notes. Bought rubies and did not receive them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/did-not-receive-rubies-from-a-game/cb45c243-1d0c-48e9-ac1b-44626d9323bc