Windows 10: I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now.

Discus and support I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, i did a command (bcdedit /set increasuserva 3072) and my PC broke. I did turn it on and it fixed the C drive but now nothing opens. Not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElectricGio, Oct 11, 2019.

1. I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now.

So, i did a command (bcdedit /set increasuserva 3072) and my PC broke. I did turn it on and it fixed the C drive but now nothing opens. Not even settings.

Apparently the command is supposed to trick the computer into thinking its on a 64-bit OS, but since i did it before and i forgot that i did it once, so i tried it again and my PC broke.

Im starting to think using a USB drive or something because im suspecting it’ll work when i reinstall windows.

If you know how to fix this, please let me know!

:)

ElectricGio, Oct 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now. :)

4. ryanly Win User

I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now.

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now.

1. I did some command a video told me to do, but nothing works now. - Similar Threads - did command video

2. OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything: As title says, onedrive did an updates or something I said no, it did it anyways. 90% of my icons are gone, none of my programs or game are workings. Start menu wont work. Going to a back up restore date didnt work. Everytime I close a window or now they will close on there...
  3. OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything: As title says, onedrive did an updates or something I said no, it did it anyways. 90% of my icons are gone, none of my programs or game are workings. Start menu wont work. Going to a back up restore date didnt work. Everytime I close a window or now they will close on there...
  4. OneDrive did an update I told it not to and now cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Some of file deleted and did nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of file deleted and did nothing: HelloI turn on my pc today and i saw some of apps and game uninstall with out do any thing i mean i did nothing before i trun off my pc last night mostly playing game and watching stream after that i tought is random bug or smt and try to reset my pc again and my search bar...
  6. Some of file deleted and did nothing

Some of file deleted and did nothing: HelloI turn on my pc today and i saw some of apps and game uninstall with out do any thing i mean i did nothing before i trun off my pc last night mostly playing game and watching stream after that i tought is random bug or smt and try to reset my pc again and my search bar...
  7. Some of file deleted and did nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. do i half to reinstall win 10 because the command tech told me to do never worked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    do i half to reinstall win 10 because the command tech told me to do never worked.: the reason i am being buggy is i half to run software from my school that requires the newest update [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-half-to-reinstall-win-10-because-the-command/a8f5a10b-03cc-4514-a41b-2073af829af8
  9. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?: i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-as-u-told-me-and-uninstalled-it-now-i-cant/8de9f79e-9b70-4f50-bd16-203a8f7b8e0a
  10. i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?

i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do?: i did as u told me and uninstalled it now i cant get it back what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-as-u-told-me-and-uninstalled-it-now-i-cant/8de9f79e-9b70-4f50-bd16-203a8f7b8e0a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bcdedit increasuserva