Windows 10: I did something in MSconfig and now my PC does not work anymore. W

Discus and support I did something in MSconfig and now my PC does not work anymore. W in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sadly Don't know much about PC's. Following thing happend. Im playing Final Fantasy 14 and suddenly I get kicked out of the game, while trying to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Micaiah, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Micaiah Win User

I did something in MSconfig and now my PC does not work anymore. W

Sadly Don't know much about PC's.

Following thing happend. Im playing Final Fantasy 14 and suddenly I get kicked out of the game, while trying to log back in I got a booting error. Obviously I googled how to fix it and it told me to type in MSconfig and change the booting option to save booting. Well I did and it didn't work...

I put the PC out for a bit and when I turned it back on the screen was all weird and my background was black, so I sought to undo what I did before.

Stupid as I am i think I pressed the wrong buttons, there were two windows names and I just pressed one of them undid the save mode thing and restarted and now it boots, I can get into Bios and all but it only gets to the windows loading screen then for a split secound I see the windows update screen and it reloads.

Is there any way I can fix this or is it just broken now? Windows is on a SSD and its Windows 10

:)

Micaiah, Apr 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 27, 2020
  4. I did something in MSconfig and now my PC does not work anymore. W

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

I did something in MSconfig and now my PC does not work anymore. W

1. I did something in MSconfig and now my PC does not work anymore. W - Similar Threads - did something MSconfig

2. accidentally did something in msconfig now i can’t sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally did something in msconfig now i can’t sign in.: working on cleaning some things and guess i wasn’t careful enough to realize i disabled some things in msconfig now i am not able to access my pin without getting met with “something happened and your pin isn’t available” when i click set up pin it waits a second then sends...
  3. accidentally did something in msconfig now i can’t sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally did something in msconfig now i can’t sign in.: working on cleaning some things and guess i wasn’t careful enough to realize i disabled some things in msconfig now i am not able to access my pin without getting met with “something happened and your pin isn’t available” when i click set up pin it waits a second then sends...
  4. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.: I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-msconfig-and-now-my-pc-wont-start/e8f87e74-8955-47ac-889d-992ff4f79213
  5. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.: I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-msconfig-and-now-my-pc-wont-start/e8f87e74-8955-47ac-889d-992ff4f79213
  6. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My PIN does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN does not work anymore: Dear all, I have no idea what happened. When I turned on my PC today it stated: that there is an error and my PIN is not available. I have to click "set up PIN" in order to set up again. When I click "set up PIN" it does nothing. translated from GermanI have absolutely no...
  8. My PIN does not work anymore

My PIN does not work anymore: Dear all, I have no idea what happened. When I turned on my PC today it stated: that there is an error and my PIN is not available. I have to click "set up PIN" in order to set up again. When I click "set up PIN" it does nothing. translated from GermanI have absolutely no...
  9. Changed my mainboard and now my Windows code does not work anymore?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed my mainboard and now my Windows code does not work anymore?: I recently changed my mainboard and after I changed everything, Windows was not activated anymore, I tried everything with Installation ID (which is not found by the wizard (4 times), I also tried to change the code, it doesn't work [ATTACH]...
  10. I did something and now taskbar isn't transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did something and now taskbar isn't transparent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/msbeaver83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn3qva/i_did_something_and_now_taskbar_isnt_transparent/