Windows 10: I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.

Discus and support I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; (I'm running on Win 10 btw) Alright, so I am a frequent charger and my laptop asked me if I wanted to limit my charging to 60%, to which I said yes as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARandomBoi, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.

(I'm running on Win 10 btw) Alright, so I am a frequent charger and my laptop asked me if I wanted to limit my charging to 60%, to which I said yes as it would keep my battery life long. And that worked for me until it came to travel. I now regret my decision and want to charge my laptop fully for the journey but I have no Idea what the setting is and how to get to it again. Please help me ._.

Edit: specs are: Intel Core i7 8750H, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050, 1TB storage and 125GB SSD. That's pretty much all you need to know.

:)

ARandomBoi, Apr 14, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    KNCTR can't get rid of this peice of s...t help.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right Click on the taskbar and select Task manager.

• Click on more details

• Locate KNCTR.EXE on the
      Processes tab or details tab of the Windows Task Manager and select it then click
      End Process in the lower right. Confirm terminating the process and
      KNCTR
      will be shut down.

You should be able to enter the Control Panel and uninstall
      KNCTR at this point.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 14, 2019
  4. drdeathx Win User

I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.

1. I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it. - Similar Threads - Did something thought

2. I need help getting rid of a malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a malware: I randomly heard sounds without a single window open, soon realized that a google chrome window was playing a random YouTube video. Every time I started the computer a Google Chrome window would pop up, open YouTube and disappear.I managed to close them in the Task Manager...
  3. I need help getting rid of a malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting rid of a malware: I randomly heard sounds without a single window open, soon realized that a google chrome window was playing a random YouTube video. Every time I started the computer a Google Chrome window would pop up, open YouTube and disappear.I managed to close them in the Task Manager...
  4. I need help getting rid of a malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  6. I need help getting rid of a virus.

I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  7. I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg: can anybody help me get rid of this gosearches.gg thing? I've read about it, and I already know it's a fake searcher and i don't know how to get rid of it I've tried using malware bytes but there seems to be nothing working can somebody please help me. here is an image and I...
  8. I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg

I need help getting rid of gosearches.gg: can anybody help me get rid of this gosearches.gg thing? I've read about it, and I already know it's a fake searcher and i don't know how to get rid of it I've tried using malware bytes but there seems to be nothing working can somebody please help me. here is an image and I...
  9. Thought I would cross post cuz I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thought I would cross post cuz I need help: submitted by /u/danny-da-vito [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mov6yd/thought_i_would_cross_post_cuz_i_need_help/
  10. help i did something dumb

in Windows 10 Support
    help i did something dumb: i purchased a desktop with windows 10 on it recently i used it for a couple days soon i found out that the hard drive called windows was full so i copied everything to the one called data and erased the originals i found that it caused problems so i moved it back to windows...