Windows 10: I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is...

Discus and support I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I did the steps, and uninstalled my Bluetooth devices from from my PC, but nothing is happening when I press "Scan for hardware changes", how long do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EthonLoop11, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is...

I did the steps, and uninstalled my Bluetooth devices from from my PC, but nothing is happening when I press "Scan for hardware changes", how long do I have to wait?

:)

EthonLoop11, Jun 17, 2020
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jun 17, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Tranbol Win User

I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is...

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is...

1. I did the steps, and uninstalled my bluetooth devices from from my pc, but nothing is... - Similar Threads - did steps uninstalled

2. I deleted bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted bluetooth from my device manager: Hi I saw somewhere that I had to delete Bluetooth from my device manager so I did it. First of all sometimes I could not find Bluetooth in action center so I would turn off my laptop wait few second ad on it. It would work fine. One time I did that but Bluetooth was still...
  3. I deleted bluetooth from my device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted bluetooth from my device manager: Hi I saw somewhere that I had to delete Bluetooth from my device manager so I did it. First of all sometimes I could not find Bluetooth in action center so I would turn off my laptop wait few second ad on it. It would work fine. One time I did that but Bluetooth was still...
  4. bluetooth uninstalled from my device , how can i install again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth uninstalled from my device , how can i install again: dfsfsfsgnnsjj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-uninstalled-from-my-device-how-can-i/edad628a-3fa6-4f83-ae8a-36d12c6439a2
  5. Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?: [ATTACH] so i cant turn on Bluetooth for some reason, and i tried to search everywhere. thats one example its not in device manager too submitted by /u/FlyMingo321 [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth uninstalled from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth uninstalled from device manager: Hello The Bluetooth icon on my laptop disappeared earlier this morning from both the toggle keys and the notification panel. Added to that, the Bluetooth on/off button also disappeared from the Bluetooth Settings. Even in the Device Manager, Bluetooth appeared in the...
  7. bluetooth disappeared from my device

bluetooth disappeared from my device: After turning on my device this morning I found that bluetooth had completely disappeared from my device. I ran the troubleshooter and it said bluetooth was not installed on this device, despite me having used bluetooth on it almost every day since purchase 2 years ago. When...
  8. Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps

Microsoft does not "find my device" - I did all the steps: So, I did all the steps that Microsoft support says. I've logged in to my laptop using my Microsoft account. But my laptop does not show when I try to connect it to my account. I've checked it multiple times: https://account.microsoft.com/devices I've restarted my laptop...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager: Ok so I was trying to fix my bluetooth since it suddenly just went off and I couldnt find it in the tab, long story short I accidentally uninstalled my bluetooth from device manager and now I need help trying to fix this thanks in advance if someone would answer Laptop is a...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager

Accidentally uninstalled bluetooth from device manager: Hi, I have purchased a Bluetooth dongle from tplink UB400, this device is just plug and play for windows 10 and does not require drivers. In an attempt to change a setting i uninstalled everything under Bluetooth in device manager, now this device is no longer working. I...