Windows 10: I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it?

Discus and support I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlackOsmash [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlackOsmash, Nov 12, 2019.

1. I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it?

/u/BlackOsmash, Nov 12, 2019

2. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Nov 12, 2019
  3. ErAnurag Win User
    Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Original title :- Blue Arrows on icons

After clean install of Windows 10 build 10565 folders and files on the drives have Blue Arrows on icons. One solution I found is to disable - compression . Then one compromises with the disk space . How to get rid of these arrows? These arrows has no relation
    with Norton in this build's scenario. Build has this bug.

ErAnurag, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Shilohbob Win User

I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it?

Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Blue arrows on app & file icons normally indicate it is a shortcut, could you post a 'Snip' of some icons in question????

Shilohbob, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it?

1. I did this and now my files have two blue arrows on the icons. How do I undo it? - Similar Threads - did files blue

2. How do I undo everything I did?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I undo everything I did?: Hi,I'm feeling very confused. I remember getting a prompt to sync some files to OneDrive, so I chose to proceed with that. Now, it's telling me I'm over my storage limit, and some things aren't working the way they were before, for example some files don't open and have a red...
  3. How do I undo everything I did?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I undo everything I did?: Hi,I'm feeling very confused. I remember getting a prompt to sync some files to OneDrive, so I chose to proceed with that. Now, it's telling me I'm over my storage limit, and some things aren't working the way they were before, for example some files don't open and have a red...
  4. How do I undo everything I did?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows: Hello! After a Norton back up I got all files in all folders in Explorer tagged on the icon left corner with a blue box and two facing arrows. I want to remove that which is annoying e.g. see icon image:From several forums discussions, both Norton and MS, I understand this is...
  6. How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows: Hello! After a Norton back up I got all files in all folders in Explorer tagged on the icon left corner with a blue box and two facing arrows. I want to remove that which is annoying e.g. see icon image:From several forums discussions, both Norton and MS, I understand this is...
  7. How do I get rid of the arrows ">>" that now show up on my desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the arrows ">>" that now show up on my desktop Icons: After a recent update of windows 10 the desktop icons started to appear like in the screenshot below. Is this a default way of presenting the Icons on the desktop? and if so how do I change it back to the more traditional way to get rid of the ">>>". Please see the screenshot...
  8. Photos have blue arrow icons and now i cannot open them!

Photos have blue arrow icons and now i cannot open them!: I downloaded some photos from my phone onto my PC and at first there was no problem, i could view them etc. Last night i went to back them up onto a 2nd drive and found they all had double blue arrow icons on them. Did some research and it seems Windows 10 has compressed...
  9. why do i have arrows above my folder icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    why do i have arrows above my folder icons: why do i have arrows above my folder icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-arrows-above-my-folder-icons/30ebba7b-cac4-4b6f-a884-ce09dcfa4f10
  10. All my file icons now have blue arrows

All my file icons now have blue arrows: All of my file icons in file manager show blue arrows in bottom left corner but when I check the file properties the compress box is not ticked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-file-icons-now-have-blue-arrows/1fb11e78-b0d4-4f88-a9c2-b616d8bd2f91"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have arrows and folders separated into alhphbetized sections