Windows 10: I didn’t give windows permission to bring this up. Now it won’t let me close it

Discus and support I didn’t give windows permission to bring this up. Now it won’t let me close it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EveDaSavage [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EveDaSavage, Oct 15, 2020.

1. I didn’t give windows permission to bring this up. Now it won’t let me close it

/u/EveDaSavage, Oct 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. ddarryl Win User
    Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Oct 15, 2020
  4. I didn’t give windows permission to bring this up. Now it won’t let me close it

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

I didn’t give windows permission to bring this up. Now it won’t let me close it

1. I didn’t give windows permission to bring this up. Now it won’t let me close it - Similar Threads - didn’t permission bring

2. I reset my windows and now it won’t let me into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my windows and now it won’t let me into my laptop.: I reset my windows because some apps on my laptop weren’t working and something told me to disable all of the apps that said enable so I did, then I reset my laptop. When my laptop turned back on it left me with a screen that said something about how my pin is no longer...
  3. I reset my windows and now it won’t let me into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my windows and now it won’t let me into my laptop.: I reset my windows because some apps on my laptop weren’t working and something told me to disable all of the apps that said enable so I did, then I reset my laptop. When my laptop turned back on it left me with a screen that said something about how my pin is no longer...
  4. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me sign in now.: I recently changed my computer from a local account to a Microsoft account to try and reactivate my windows key after changing my motherboard. I have been running it for a couple months with the activate windows logo Doing this didn’t fix the problem so I just bought a new...
  5. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t let me sign in now.: I recently changed my computer from a local account to a Microsoft account to try and reactivate my windows key after changing my motherboard. I have been running it for a couple months with the activate windows logo Doing this didn’t fix the problem so I just bought a new...
  6. Computer won’t let me sign in now.

7. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  8. It won’t let me set up a PIN

It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  9. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  10. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...