Windows 10: I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

Discus and support I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I didn't ask or want one drive. I didn't know what it was until I saw a red x on all my files. So I uninstalled it because windows 11 is the worst... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by K687, Apr 1, 2023.

1. K687 Win User

I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

I didn't ask or want one drive. I didn't know what it was until I saw a red x on all my files. So I uninstalled it because windows 11 is the worst update ever. Everything is not flowing like it used to. People were used to the original setup and then it is changed drastically where things that were great are gone and things that we dont want or need is there instead. Due to this I couldn't figure out how to change the auto save to the cloud and it was annoying having the red x on every file. Well, this caused a massive issue and has left me distressed as important artwork I created is nowhere

:)

K687, Apr 1, 2023

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I... :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Apr 1, 2023
  4. I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi!

I've got this message today while I was trying to use Chrome and a Safe Pay (via an antivirus) application: "The procedure entry point IpRenewAddress could not be located in the dynamic..." (for each application). I`ve reinstalled Chrome several times, (deleting
    also the related data in Program Files) bur didn`t work. Can you give me a hand with this please? I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I... :)

*Windows 10 has been updated 2 days ago but yesterday the apps worked properly.

Many thanks!

Radu

I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I... 979b239e-a7e7-40d0-b544-d0d722ab3687?upload=true.jpg

RaduBalauca, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

1. I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I... - Similar Threads - didn't opt drive

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  4. I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...

I didn't opt for one drive and it kept saying it was full and I didn't want it. So I...: I didn't ask or want one drive. I didn't know what it was until I saw a red x on all my files. So I uninstalled it because windows 11 is the worst update ever. Everything is not flowing like it used to. People were used to the original setup and then it is changed drastically...
  5. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  6. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  7. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  8. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  9. email saying I made a purchase when I didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    email saying I made a purchase when I didn't: I made no purchase today or any day but I received this email: partial cut and paste: Microsoft Invoice Id : WIN48974984-45930 Customer Id : 112591799 EMAIL : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  10. I didn't want to pay for this app I think I got scamd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I didn't want to pay for this app I think I got scamd: I have been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-didnt-want-to-pay-for-this-app-i-think-i-got/348ff217-cc7f-49d8-b20b-04dbb394cda7