Windows 10: I didn't really know where to put this but my pc automatically starts in bios

Discus and support I didn't really know where to put this but my pc automatically starts in bios in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my pc automatically starts in bios and I don't know why I hope it's not because I never updated my bios because my bios won't update and all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Blake ross, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I didn't really know where to put this but my pc automatically starts in bios

my pc automatically starts in bios and I don't know why I hope it's not because I never updated my bios because my bios won't update and all of my bios settings are correct and this just started happening 2 days ago and my pc bios automatically starts when I power on my pc and restart my PC as well and I don't press the button to open my bios either and it is annoying I just want my PC fully working so I can play games on it and also my PC'S audio is making a weird noise to but that doesn't really bother me my pc automatically starting in bios does bother me a lot and I don't really know much about PC'S so please help.

:)

Blake ross, Aug 6, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 6, 2020
  4. I didn't really know where to put this but my pc automatically starts in bios

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

I didn't really know where to put this but my pc automatically starts in bios

1. I didn't really know where to put this but my pc automatically starts in bios - Similar Threads - didn't really where

2. My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters: It just puts in random stuff and I cant sign in bc it keeps spamming stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-automatically-puts-in-numbers-and-letters/3efd5833-6de8-4cbf-83ca-4ca43987bfe2
  3. My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters: It just puts in random stuff and I cant sign in bc it keeps spamming stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-automatically-puts-in-numbers-and-letters/3efd5833-6de8-4cbf-83ca-4ca43987bfe2
  4. My pc automatically puts in numbers and letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  6. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  7. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly": So my laptop ran a disk fix, something happened and suddenly said undoing changes. It gets me to the start screen, I press space and it just shows me the blurry start screen, without the log in thing where you need to write your password.Then when I closed it and opened it...
  9. Really didn’t know where to ask this but how do i watch my blu rays on my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really didn’t know where to ask this but how do i watch my blu rays on my pc?: Yes submitted by /u/ImLonely-PmUrTitsPlz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdkrac/really_didnt_know_where_to_ask_this_but_how_do_i/
  10. How can I get my browser (chrome) to know where I really am?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I get my browser (chrome) to know where I really am?: When Walmart.com, accuweather, or anything else, comes up, it gives me information for a town 30 miles away. I then have to change stores or whatever for my actual location. I think it is basing my location on where my ISP is, but that is not where I am. Is there anyway to...