Windows 10: I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

Discus and support I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Adam Leite, Aug 28, 2021.

1. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key?

:)

Adam Leite, Aug 28, 2021
  2. birij Win User

Windows product key

Hi,

I recently bought a new pc with windows 10 preinstalled, outside there is no product key.

Then I did upgrade to Windows 10 PRO and I didn`t receive any product key.

I just want to have it somewhere in case I need to reinstall the system as different times happened with windows 8.

Anyone can help?

thanks

Miriam

birij, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Aug 28, 2021
  4. OneMoar Win User

I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

windows 10 can also activate solely based on HWID no key required how do you think the microsoft store activation works it installs a generic key and activates based on hwid

OneMoar, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

1. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - didn't receive product

2. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  3. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  4. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  5. Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key

Bought Windows 11 in Microsoft Store, didn't receive key: Hello,I installed Windows 11 on brand new custom-built desktop computer. After installation I went to Microsoft Store and bought Windows 11. I received confirmation email "Your Microsoft order #.... has been proccessed, my credit card was charged, and I can see it in my order...
  6. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  7. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  8. I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't receive a product key: I've bought Windows 10 through the Microsoft website and I didn't get a product key in my confirmation email. My confirmation email was only a receipt of my purchase. I also looked through my order history and there was no product key present. Do I get a refund or is there...
  9. Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store: Please Help I have not received my windows 10 pro nor the product key from Microsoft Store I spent hours trying to get it straighten out but have only run in to one road block after another The "Contact Support" is a nightmare and leaves a consumer nowhere to go...
  10. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro...