Windows 10: I didn't receive my verification Code

Discus and support I didn't receive my verification Code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to buy a game off the windows store and they asked me to sign in and I did. And they asked to verify my e-mail so they can send the code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Windows Category - All, May 27, 2020.

1. I didn't receive my verification Code

I was trying to buy a game off the windows store and they asked me to sign in and I did. And they asked to verify my e-mail so they can send the code to me and i verified my e-mail. I checked my inbox so see if it was there and it was no were to be found. So I tried 3 more times and the code did not show up so I decided to wait a couple days and i check again and ITS NOT THERE! Microsoft do something about this! or how can I?

:)

Windows Category - All, May 27, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 27, 2020
  3. Are verification codes Free ?

Are they ? After a code received, it doesn't seem that it deducts from mobile balance, perhaps it deducts after a month or so.

Google and Microsoft use 2 step verification codes but are the free ?

Mridu Harsh, May 27, 2020
  4. I didn't receive my verification Code

Cannot receive verification code

I had to reset my Lumia 830 and now would like to restore from the cloud. Unfortunately during the restore process you must receive a verification code but I cannot receive a verification code via email even though all info in my MS account is up to date.
    I have logged in to my account from my PC to receive a code but that didn't work either. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AaronTabenken, May 27, 2020
Thema:

I didn't receive my verification Code

1. I didn't receive my verification Code - Similar Threads - didn't receive verification

2. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  3. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  4. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't receive a verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't receive a verification code: My recovery email is removed,then how can I sign in from a laptop?Knowing that I m lucky I'm still signed in from my mobilePls assess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-a-verification-code/c33cdc84-262d-49a8-8d68-4ae280078ecc
  6. Cant receive verification code

Cant receive verification code: I'm experiencing difficulties in receiving verification codes from Microsoft accounts. However, I am able to receive email updates by substituting the email address with another one. The problem lies in the fact that I am unable to receive any verification codes, and I do not...
  7. Not receiving verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification code: Hi, updated windows 11 bios when i sign in it asks for verification code I put my password in and it then sends me a code which I don't receive, i have checked my emails with my broadband provider and there's nothing there, I did this several times last night and this morning...
  8. Not receiving verification code

Not receiving verification code: Hi, updated windows 11 bios when i sign in it asks for verification code I put my password in and it then sends me a code which I don't receive, i have checked my emails with my broadband provider and there's nothing there, I did this several times last night and this morning...
  9. can not received verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not received verification code: Dear Sir / Madam i can not login the computer due to Miscroft account : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , the password lost . i also use the phone verification by Phone 65 83727167 , still not received the verification code by phone , please help to settle . I...
  10. Not Receiving Verification Code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Receiving Verification Code: Hi, I have problem with this, I didn't received any SMS through my phone number, I've double check my profile info to check the phone number is correct or not.please help, I can't login to my laptop because after update the windows system the laptop request to setup new pin,...