Windows 10: I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CéciliaVan Velthoven, Apr 22, 2019.

1. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

I purchased and installed the upgrade license from Microsoft Windows10 Home OEM to Windows10 Pro, I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

:)

CéciliaVan Velthoven, Apr 22, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Apr 22, 2019
  3. taz420nj Win User

LOL yes they do. Legit OEM copies DO come with a key - on a sticker that you affix to the case. OEM and SLP (System Locked Preactivation) are NOT the same thing. SLP is what large OEMs like Dell, HP, etc do, where every system came out of the factory activated with the same "Manufacturer's Master" key in XP, Vista, and 7. Reinstalling with the factory image preserves this activation. However if you dig that key out with Magical Jellybean and try to do a clean install with it, activation will fail. That's why every machine that came out of a factory ALSO had a COA with a unique key. That is what you need to use for a clean install. Starting with 8, large OEMs began embedding the unique key into the BIOS, which is why they no longer come with a unique key sticker. However, you can still buy legit OEM versions of every version (the ones that small shops would use for their custom machines) - including 10 - which come with the sticker with a unique key.

The only differences between OEM and Retail versions is that the OEM version locks to the first motherboard it is activated on, while Retail can be moved to a different one. OEM also come with no support.

taz420nj, Apr 22, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

windows 10 can also activate solely based on HWID no key required how do you think the microsoft store activation works it installs a generic key and activates based on hwid

OneMoar, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

1. I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - didn't receive product

2. I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work: I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-pro-product-key-but-didnt-work/faad0b25-82e9-4a84-9863-d260b4c63a55
  3. I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work: I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-pro-product-key-but-didnt-work/faad0b25-82e9-4a84-9863-d260b4c63a55
  4. I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro

Product key to activate copy of Windows 10 Pro: I didn't receive the product key to activate copy of Windows 10 ProI did install it first in same PC in vertul machaune after that i install it in the same PC main hard disk but it want activate i try to find the product key in the mail but you guys never send it please send...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate

Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate: Hi!I'm currently in the process of setting up my new laptop. This laptop comes with Windows 10 Home edition installed onto it out of the box, however I replaced the included nvme with my own two and went ahead and installed Windows 10 Pro N - an edition I use whenever I...
  7. Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?

Can I activate a copy of Windows 10 Pro with a different Windows 10 Pro product key?: I am currently using a copy of my brothers W10 pro license that he lent to me because my old computer HDD is dying.So I have my brother's copy installed to a new SATA 3 SSD and I want to take the product key Yes I know the key needs to be Retail in order to be transferredfrom...
  8. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate: I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro however for some reason it's trying to activate itself as Windows 10 Enterprise. I have bought this upgrade from Microsoft Store, when I go into order history it is marked as completed but when I try to click for...
  9. windows 10 pro activation product key

windows 10 pro activation product key: I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in it says it is incorrect with error code Oxc004f050....
  10. Had to rebuy a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro, email didn't come with product key.

Had to rebuy a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro, email didn't come with product key.: Title says it all, I had bought Windows 10 Pro a few months back and had a major hardware change which prompted me to buy another copy. I was expecting the confirmation email to have my product key but nope, nothing. I am very ticked off due to the fact that I basically spent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. didnt receive microsfot product key

2. I didnt receive a windows 10 pro product key

3. my surface pro 7 didnt come with with activation

4. i didnt recieve a s mode product key when prchasing my surface go,
  5. didnt receive windows 10 pro key,
  6. buy product key for windows 10 version 1903. recieve instantly,
  7. didnt receive windows 10 edition code,
  8. purchased windows 10 pro from microsoft store but didnt receive a product key code