Windows 10: I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code

Discus and support I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the java version of Minecraft and went to my Mojang account but when I press redeem Minecraft for windows 10 it opens a page where I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XChaoticLlamaX, Jan 26, 2019.

1. I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code

I bought the java version of Minecraft and went to my Mojang account but when I press redeem Minecraft for windows 10 it opens a page where I have to input a code, and that I should have the code in my email which I do not. what do I do?

:)

XChaoticLlamaX, Jan 26, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 26, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jan 26, 2019
  4. I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code

1. I didn't recieve my Minecraft windows 10 code - Similar Threads - didn't recieve Minecraft

2. Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10: Hi,My order no is: 6454893957.I purchased Win10 and Microsoft state that online digital purchases come with a product key that is emailed in the receipt. I recieved the reciept and it didn't have a product key. I wouldlike one if I have to reinstall windows and activate it....
  3. Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10: Hi,My order no is: 6454893957.I purchased Win10 and Microsoft state that online digital purchases come with a product key that is emailed in the receipt. I recieved the reciept and it didn't have a product key. I wouldlike one if I have to reinstall windows and activate it....
  4. Didn't recieve Product Key For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?: I want to verify my microsoft account, but when it tried to send a verification code to my email, the code didn't come at all for days with many retries. Why? I typed the correct e-mail for my account. What should i do to verify my account?...
  6. Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?: I want to verify my microsoft account, but when it tried to send a verification code to my email, the code didn't come at all for days with many retries. Why? I typed the correct e-mail for my account. What should i do to verify my account?...
  7. I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Sea of Thieves and didn't recieve the game.: Today I've bought sea of thieves from microsoft store [the method of payment was paysafecard code], after I submitted the code, I headed back to the game page and button was still saying "BUY", I checked Order history, nothing. I paid 150 PLN which is about 31$, I need fast...
  8. bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything

bought minecraft and didn't recieve anything: hey there, I bought Minecraft like an hour ago and it tells me that "an error has occurred" but I got an sms message that the money was withdrawn not once but TWICE and I still didn't get my game what's going on ? can someone please help me and thank you....
  9. Not recieving invites in minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not recieving invites in minecraft: I was trying to play Minecraft with a friend and when he sent me an invite I didn't receive it (he was on xbox one and I was on mincraft windows 10) is there a way I can fix it?...
  10. My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code didn't work. Please help.

My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code didn't work. Please help.: I redeemed my code for my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I after I put my code in it didn't give me the game, so I tried it again and it said I had already redeemed this code. I don't know what to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mojang minecraft windows 10 code

2. minecraft bedrock code not sending

3. how to recieve minecraft code for windows 10

4. how to get redemption code for minecraft windows 10 from mojang,
  5. how do i redeem my code for minecraft windows 10,
  6. mojang didnt give me my free windows 10 minecraft,
  7. do not recieve minecraft redeem code in the ms email,
  8. redeeming code minecraft windows 10 no email?,
  9. how to recieve my code for minecraft windows 10,
  10. minecraft windows 10 not sending email,
  11. minecraft windows 10 code,