Windows 10: I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

Discus and support I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried updating and it hasn't worked. What's up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JTrogdon-McKnight, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

I've tried updating and it hasn't worked. What's up?

:)

JTrogdon-McKnight, Mar 25, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 25, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I didn't uninstall anything.  Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 25, 2020
  4. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

1. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared... - Similar Threads - didn't uninstall anything

2. Documents, pictures, files all disappeared overnight on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents, pictures, files all disappeared overnight on my Windows 10 PC: Sometime between Friday afternoon, May 12 and Saturday afternoon, May 13, perhaps during a Microsoft update?, all of my files -- documents, pictures, download, recycle bin, everything -- disappeared.Toolbars, favorites, etc., all gone.This apparent update also took away...
  3. Documents, pictures, files all disappeared overnight on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents, pictures, files all disappeared overnight on my Windows 10 PC: Sometime between Friday afternoon, May 12 and Saturday afternoon, May 13, perhaps during a Microsoft update?, all of my files -- documents, pictures, download, recycle bin, everything -- disappeared.Toolbars, favorites, etc., all gone.This apparent update also took away...
  4. Documents, pictures, files all disappeared overnight on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I didn't buy anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I didn't buy anything: Hello, a purchase was made from my account, but I didn’t make this purchase, and I don’t even know who will do it, not from my region and not my card, you can return this purchase, my account was blocked because of it, someone hacked my account and bought through it, I heard...
  6. I didn't buy anything

I didn't buy anything: Hello, a purchase was made from my account, but I didn’t make this purchase, and I don’t even know who will do it, not from my region and not my card, you can return this purchase, my account was blocked because of it, someone hacked my account and bought through it, I heard...
  7. Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs: My autoclick program worked fine yesterday, last night windows did a auto update to the OS and now it no longer works.Ive tried several programs, ive tried compatibility mode, ive tried to run as admin, ive tried both together.But after careful observation of the problem ive...
  8. Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs: My autoclick program worked fine yesterday, last night windows did a auto update to the OS and now it no longer works.Ive tried several programs, ive tried compatibility mode, ive tried to run as admin, ive tried both together.But after careful observation of the problem ive...
  9. Overnight windows update broke all autoclick programs

10. My explorer search disappears overnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    My explorer search disappears overnight: Hi there, I've run a particularly in depth file explorer search and left it to run overnight as it was taking a very long time. There were results populating when I left for the night but when I came back the next morning the screen was blank and it said no results found....