Windows 10: I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

Discus and support I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried updating and it hasn't worked. What's up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JTrogdon-McKnight, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

I've tried updating and it hasn't worked. What's up?

:)

JTrogdon-McKnight, Mar 25, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 25, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I didn't uninstall anything.  Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 25, 2020
  4. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared...

1. I didn't uninstall anything. Overnight all of my windows programs have disappeared... - Similar Threads - didn't uninstall anything

2. All my files have disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files have disappeared: I turned on my PC this evening and all my saved files and backups have disappeared. Also apps that I have installed have disappeared too. And apps that I have uninstalled have been re - installed. Can someone please tell me how to fix this or what has happened Thank you...
  3. RealTek Drivers uninstalling overnight

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek Drivers uninstalling overnight: After the latest Windows Update Feb 14th my Realtek Drivers uninstall themselves overnight. I will reinstall them in the am, everything's fine.....speakers working but then after a few hours they disappear. Any ideas?...
  4. All the folders on my desktop have disappeared?

All the folders on my desktop have disappeared?: So earlier I was trying to move my desktop folder to my D:/ because it has more space on it than my c:/ but when I did that, all the folders disappeared. I switched it back to C and it's quite obvious that they haven't been deleted because the files in those folders add up...
  5. My explorer search disappears overnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    My explorer search disappears overnight: Hi there, I've run a particularly in depth file explorer search and left it to run overnight as it was taking a very long time. There were results populating when I left for the night but when I came back the next morning the screen was blank and it said no results found....
  6. MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT

MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT: I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT THIS IS THE WORK OF MICROSOFT THE DESTRUCTION BEGAN A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH A FAIRLY COMPREHENSIVE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. THIS RESULTED IN SOME KEYBOARD KEYS BEING REARRANGED E.G. THE @ KEY IS NOW AT FIG 2 ETC ETC PRESUMABLY THIS IS A RESULT OF UTTER...
  7. In Programs and Features it is not showing all my programs that I have on my PC.

In Programs and Features it is not showing all my programs that I have on my PC.: From a previous Discussion the Expert said go to START> ALL PROGRAMS..well there is NO ALL PROGRAMS in the Start Menu for w10! This is the most user unfriendly system I have ever experienced! Programs already installed on computer are not accessable for associating program...
  8. what happened to my start menu with my programs on it? it has disappeared now all i have is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    what happened to my start menu with my programs on it? it has disappeared now all i have is...: what happened to my start menu with my programs on it? it has disappeared now all i have is tiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-start-menu-with-my-programs-on/7ade1cb3-556b-4d5a-9c30-721bab4b4760
  9. My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how so I recover them? I have Windows 10: My Microsoft Programs disappeared, how do I restore them? I have Windows 10 Version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-microsoft-programs-disappeared-how-so-i-recover/78b6d32c-4c6b-43fd-8eae-228ef2c28e24
  10. My Outlook PersonalFolders.pst file Disappeared Overnight

in Microsoft Office and 365
    My Outlook PersonalFolders.pst file Disappeared Overnight: When I opened Outlook this morning I got pretty much a blank screen, no mailbox, no messages at all. It took me little time to discover that my ThisPC/Documents/Outlook/PersonalFolders.pst file was gone. I did find a ThisPC/Documents/OutlookFiles/PersonalFolders2.pst file...