Windows 10: I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login...

Discus and support I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So recently I wanted to make my CPU perform better so I did a few things to improve it, one of these improvements was where I went to System... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kris___, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Kris___ Win User

I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login...

So recently I wanted to make my CPU perform better so I did a few things to improve it, one of these improvements was where I went to System Configuration to disable all microsoft services which I wanted to do and I did, then after I applied the changes it asked me to restart or not restart because of something I can’t really remember, then after I did I was presented with the bootup and login screen, then out of nowhere it says exactly this: Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again. Seems normal and I clock the option listed below that to reset it/change it, then it tells me I need to install an app for this 'task' on the store, I click yes or okay, then after it quickly turns to a blue screen as if it’s loading to the thing, but then it just takes me right back into the login screen, what do you know. And just noting, I know my exact PIN and my Password, when my PIN didn’t work I tried the password and when I type it in correctly it says it’s wrong as well, now don’t be a ***** and say that I should reset it as well which is the same story with the PIN, it just loops back into the login screen, I also tried windows recovery or the help menu when I restarted, I can’t do a recovery or a reset because I need to enter my password, I tried it constantly entering it correctly it doesn’t work as well, nor the reset password. Now to just finish this, I only ask for a solution and help from a person that knows the key to all this, or an expert. I tried every solution and thing that came to mind but I’m ultimately stuck with posting this on the forums to seek help, please give me a fix or anything.

:)

Kris___, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Kris___ Win User

I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login through recovery or login screen. Please help!

So recently I wanted to make my CPU perform better so I did a few things to improve it, one of these improvements was where I went to System Configuration to disable all microsoft services which I wanted to do and I did, then after I applied the changes
    it asked me to restart or not restart because of something I can’t really remember, then after I did I was presented with the bootup and login screen, then out of nowhere it says exactly this: Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up
    your PIN again. Seems normal and I clock the option listed below that to reset it/change it, then it tells me I need to install an app for this 'task' on the store, I click yes or okay, then after it quickly turns to a blue screen as if it’s loading to the
    thing, but then it just takes me right back into the login screen, what do you know. And just noting, I know my exact PIN and my Password, when my PIN didn’t work I tried the password and when I type it in correctly it says it’s wrong as well, now don’t be
    a ***** and say that I should reset it as well which is the same story with the PIN, it just loops back into the login screen, I also tried windows recovery or the help menu when I restarted, I can’t do a recovery or a reset because I need to enter my password,
    I tried it constantly entering it correctly it doesn’t work as well, nor the reset password. Now to just finish this, I only ask for a solution and help from a person that knows the key to all this, or an expert. I tried every solution and thing that came
    to mind but I’m ultimately stuck with posting this on the forums to seek help, please give me a fix or anything.

Kris___, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Kris___ Win User
    I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login through recovery or login screen. Please help!

Sorry man, I mean thanks for the advice since now I know that, but thats not the problem I’m having, I would do restore points but it requires a password in which I can’t enter since it comes up as wrong even if I reset it through the actual microsoft website,
    and restart to enter the new one. I already did disable the services, so now I have the problem that I just thoroughly explained so that’s what I’m looking for unless you meant something else.

Kris___, Jul 26, 2020
  4. I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login...

Hi Kris,

you need to run recovery environment and use restore points to roll back to date before services disabling.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

Igor Leyko, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login...

1. I disabled all my Microsoft services through System Configuration, now I can’t login... - Similar Threads - disabled Microsoft services

2. I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.: I’ve had this constant issue with my dell desktop, I can put it on sleep and leave it for weeks, and when I return to it, it’s still just in sleep mode, but other times, if I return to the computer 30 mins after putting it in sleep mode, it will have restarted/ shut down, it...
  3. I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled all msconfig services, and now I can’t log in.: I’ve had this constant issue with my dell desktop, I can put it on sleep and leave it for weeks, and when I return to it, it’s still just in sleep mode, but other times, if I return to the computer 30 mins after putting it in sleep mode, it will have restarted/ shut down, it...
  4. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: I was trying to do a clean boot up. I have tried every solution on the internet and nothing worked for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-disabled-all-microsoft-services-in/8d9ac8d7-92d0-4220-bc5e-8ed43bc1598d
  5. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: I was trying to do a clean boot up. I have tried every solution on the internet and nothing worked for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-disabled-all-microsoft-services-in/8d9ac8d7-92d0-4220-bc5e-8ed43bc1598d
  6. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

7. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.: long story short my mice wasn’t working so I tried fixing it and accidentally disabled all Microsoft services then when I tried to sign in after it said “something happened and your pin isn’t available. Clicked to set up your pin again.” So I do But ether nothing happens or...
  8. I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services and now I can’t get into my laptop.: long story short my mice wasn’t working so I tried fixing it and accidentally disabled all Microsoft services then when I tried to sign in after it said “something happened and your pin isn’t available. Clicked to set up your pin again.” So I do But ether nothing happens or...
  9. I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: My laptop was running a few applications pretty poorly which it hadn’t been doing a few days prior. I did everything I could to try and reduce the lag, clearing Google search history, opening up additional storage by deleting temporarily files and old pictures/apps I didn’t...
  10. I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in

I disabled all Microsoft services in system config and now I can’t log in: My laptop was running a few applications pretty poorly which it hadn’t been doing a few days prior. I did everything I could to try and reduce the lag, clearing Google search history, opening up additional storage by deleting temporarily files and old pictures/apps I didn’t...