Windows 10: I disabled all startup background processes and now my bluetooth headphones have lower...

Discus and support I disabled all startup background processes and now my bluetooth headphones have lower... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried re-enabling some sound related processes like MaxxAudio, HD Audio Process and Realtec Audio Manager but they still don't work the way they used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnonCaptain002, Jun 1, 2020.

1. I disabled all startup background processes and now my bluetooth headphones have lower...

I tried re-enabling some sound related processes like MaxxAudio, HD Audio Process and Realtec Audio Manager but they still don't work the way they used to. I have to increase my volume to 100% to be able to hear properly and when I listen to music the music sounds louder than the lyrics. Any advice?

(My headphones are airaux aa-um2 and always at max volume)

submitted by /u/AnonCaptain002
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnonCaptain002, Jun 1, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

I disabled all startup background processes and now my bluetooth headphones have lower...

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

I disabled all startup background processes and now my bluetooth headphones have lower...

1. I disabled all startup background processes and now my bluetooth headphones have lower... - Similar Threads - disabled startup background

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. background process is running on windows startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    background process is running on windows startup: I am using coc coc and brave but coc coc update and brave update process keeps running in the background kinda goofy how should I stop them running in background and to stop from starting as the windows boot.Has anyone ever encountered anything like this and if yes how you...
  5. background process is running on windows startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    background process is running on windows startup: I am using coc coc and brave but coc coc update and brave update process keeps running in the background kinda goofy how should I stop them running in background and to stop from starting as the windows boot.Has anyone ever encountered anything like this and if yes how you...
  6. background process is running on windows startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have a slideshow of photos as my background, and now at random points, I have ALL my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a slideshow of photos as my background, and now at random points, I have ALL my...: As per previous threads, I do NOT have auto align or arrange turned on. This is very frustrating as I have many icons and I had them setup all nice, just for them to get moved automatically to the right side of the main screen. When I do select auto align, they move to the...
  8. I have a slideshow of photos as my background, and now at random points, I have ALL my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a slideshow of photos as my background, and now at random points, I have ALL my...: As per previous threads, I do NOT have auto align or arrange turned on. This is very frustrating as I have many icons and I had them setup all nice, just for them to get moved automatically to the right side of the main screen. When I do select auto align, they move to the...
  9. (Help) I disabled all background processes, and now my password doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help) I disabled all background processes, and now my password doesn't work.: I tried booting in safe mode. My wired internet connection doesn't seem to be working either, so my guess is I disabled some important processes for performing these tasks. submitted by /u/phlipfloppgeorge [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I disable all my startups?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I disable all my startups?: I'm am running an SSD drive for my C:\ with 21 startup programs. Would it hurt to disable all that I can. I don't really understand this much but if I disable a startup that I need then it will just startup when I need it and will just take a few seconds longer. It wouldn't...