Windows 10: I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...

Discus and support I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a gtx 1050 ti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricEZ, Dec 1, 2021.

1. EricEZ Win User

I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...

I have a gtx 1050 ti

:)

EricEZ, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver

The screen turns black as soon as Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are updated.

All other drivers are installed and updated.

Everything works normally until the driver is being installed. During the installation process the screen goes black. The cursor does not appear and the keyboard is still lit.

Whenever i restarted the laptop, after the windows loading screen, the screen goes back to black. The solution is to enter safe mode and uninstall the HD Graphics 630 driver, therefore
    using the Microsoft Basic Video Adapter.

However, with this basic driver, the laptop performance drops in applications that require graphics processing, making it impractical to use in such situations.

I tried these possible solutions:

• I tried to install several versions of the driver, which were available on the dell website itself or on the intel website, and all of them had a black screen during the installation.
    • I disabled Windows Update because it was Installing the driver automatically and the screen was turning black after a few minutes, so it doesn't work too.
    • I have also completely uninstalled the nvidia and intel drivers using DDU and tried to install hd graphics 630 drivers, but the black screen still persists.
    • Tried to update using the device manager. Same thing, screen still turns black.
    • I also tried to use an external monitor to see if there was video, the issue persists.
    • I already contacted dell and intell support, noboby seems to have a solution.

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567
    Windows 10 Pro version 1903
    Bios version 1.10.0
    Intel HD Graphics 630
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Intel Core i7-7700HQ

ThiagoBarbosa9, Dec 1, 2021
  4. fordgo Win User

I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that
    there was an update for Intel Graphics 630: 25.20.100.7463. The driver failed to install and the next morning the computer failed to bot, giving the one long and three short beep. This apparently refers to the lack of a video device, so I removed a video
    card from an older computer and installed it. The computer then booted and installed drivers for the AMD 5450 card. However, Intel Graphics 630 no longer seems to exist on the computer. It is no longer in Device Manager and can't be found when trying to
    install a new device. Intel Update Advisor sees it but fails when trying to install any driver for it. The first error messages said that the computer didn't meet the minimum hardware requirements (ie no compatible device). The last error message said that
    there were no devices that matched the devices supported by the driver.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I can get Intel Graphics 630 back.

***Modified title from: Intel Graphics 630 drivers ***

fordgo, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor... - Similar Threads - disabled intel graphics

2. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?: My laptop has a Nvidia gpu and I want to test the difference in battery usage between using the intel GPU and nvidia. I cannot be bothered to change every app on my laptop to run on my dedicated card and the intel will still be used in the background. Is this possible??...
  3. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?: My laptop has a Nvidia gpu and I want to test the difference in battery usage between using the intel GPU and nvidia. I cannot be bothered to change every app on my laptop to run on my dedicated card and the intel will still be used in the background. Is this possible??...
  4. Will it brick my laptop if I disable integrated graphics in device manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...: I have a gtx 1050 ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-my-intel-graphics-630-with-device/7e4d317d-53fd-4c1d-bb65-1af71920235b
  6. I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled my intel graphics 630 with device manager, and no matter what i do my monitor...: I have a gtx 1050 ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-my-intel-graphics-630-with-device/7e4d317d-53fd-4c1d-bb65-1af71920235b
  7. What happens if i disable my gpu in device manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if i disable my gpu in device manager?: I have laptop with windows 10, a nvidia gpu, and an intel cpu with integrated graphics. If disable my nvidia gpu will it just switch over to the intel graphics after a restart? or is this going to fuck my shit up so terribly that I can’t fix it. submitted by...
  8. Intel Graphics 630 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 630 "losing" connected monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 "losing" connected monitor: **Edit - Note I just realized that this super awesome windows 10 automatic update system has me on 1803 and no recommended updates. I am manually updating to 1809 now to see if it helps. ****Edit - Now on version 1809 build 17763.292, no difference. I appreciate reasonable...