Windows 10: I disabled some services I shouldn't have..

Discus and support I disabled some services I shouldn't have.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title says, I messed up something.. is it better to totally reinstall windows or try to run some services from cmd? any tip? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikk2ez, Oct 26, 2020.

1. I disabled some services I shouldn't have..

Like the title says, I messed up something.. is it better to totally reinstall windows or try to run some services from cmd? any tip?

submitted by /u/nikk2ez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nikk2ez, Oct 26, 2020

2. CPDUserSvc_203ecd in Services as Unknown..? cant be disabled

It is part of UnistackSvcGroup services, so far there is not much info about them.
    Someone suggested they might be related to touch devices like a touch table and such.
    In order to disable it (since it is randomly generated), you need to disable the parent service.

reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\UserDataSvc" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f

TairikuOkami, Oct 26, 2020
  3. AddRAM Win User
    win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Sonya Win User

I disabled some services I shouldn't have..

Suggestions on services to disable?

And finally these events from eventviewer took place on the 8th while I was busy working in Photoshop
    I disabled some services I shouldn't have.. [​IMG]

Sonya, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

I disabled some services I shouldn't have..

1. I disabled some services I shouldn't have.. - Similar Threads - disabled services shouldn't

2. Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?: All happened when I opened my PC first time in the day, wich happened to be the day my MalwareBytes free trial ended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-some-windoes-bugs-i-shouldnt-worry-about/19e12e95-6ddd-45d9-b69c-87c138906554
  3. Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?: All happened when I opened my PC first time in the day, wich happened to be the day my MalwareBytes free trial ended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-some-windoes-bugs-i-shouldnt-worry-about/19e12e95-6ddd-45d9-b69c-87c138906554
  4. Are these some windoes bugs I shouldn't worry about or is this actual malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Question about something I shouldn't have to ask.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about something I shouldn't have to ask.: I have previously cast my screen from my Android phone to my PC. Why do they suddenly not see each other? I haven't changed the settings. I haven't screen cast to a different device. Everything is exactly the same as the last time (I even looked up the same YouTube video...
  6. I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. When I try to disable this service it...: I am unable to disable Delivery Optimization service. This constantly consumes internet bandwidth in the background which makes online gaming lag and everything uses internet slow. Whenever I try to disable this service it says "Access Denied". I already turned off delivery...
  7. I should or I shouldn't ?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I should or I shouldn't ?!: I see MS release the 1809 build I'm wondering if I should re-install windows 10 or keep windows 7 ?! oh PS my computer hardware can perfectly handle windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-should-or-i-shouldnt/9136bb70-9841-4544-9b73-1da26695b9d0
  8. Think I Messed Up Bad - Deleted A Key in RegEdit I Shouldn't Have.

in Windows 10 Support
    Think I Messed Up Bad - Deleted A Key in RegEdit I Shouldn't Have.: So, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a geek and I just done goofed bad. I was trying to fix an irritating problem - I accidentally set a file to "always open" .dat files and .pak files (I was using a tool to extract certain files from generic data files). I also did it with .exe...
  9. Should I or Shouldn't I

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I or Shouldn't I: I have been hearing alot on privacy issues within windows 10 and that microsoft has the ability to remove software from your computer if it has detected an invalid license and such. i keep getting the icon telling me not to miss my chance to upgrade to windows 10 but at the...
  10. I knew I shouldn't have upgraded to Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I knew I shouldn't have upgraded to Win 10: Hi everyone, I finally took the plunge and upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7. Win 7 was really working good. Very fast and responsive. No problems but NOT anymore. Backed up my partition and all my important files. The upgrade went well. Win 10 seemed to install OK. Didn't notice...