Windows 10: I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back?

Discus and support I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TedViens1, Sep 21, 2018.

1. TedViens1 Win User

I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back?

:)

TedViens1, Sep 21, 2018

2. 2 WiFi adapters, one to receive, the other as hotspot

Hi,

Using the external WiFi adapter as the receiver and the laptop's build in WiFi as the hotspot in Windows 10 is a great recommendation. Moreover, if you wish this feature to be included in the upcoming updates, we encourage you to submit your comments and suggestion
    on our Windows Feedback hub. Your feedback will help us improve our ability to serve you and other users of Windows. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Windows Feedback in the search bar.
    • Type some keywords from your issue in the box marked Search for feedback and press
      Enter.
    • If you find your issue, upvote it. If you don't find it, select Add new feedback, then fill out the form.
    Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 21, 2018
  3. wifi hotspot

i tried to create a wifi hotspot in window 10, so i used command prompt but after creating it is notworking and showing that the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the request, then i installed a wifi hotspot software but that's also not running and showing an error : no wireless LAN adapter

plz help me to solve this issue.

muhammad Asif, Sep 21, 2018
  4. I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back?

mobile hotspot enabling

Hello,

This error may occur if your WiFi adapter does not support the Mobile hotspot feature. To check if it is supported, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this netsh wlan show drivers and hit Enter.
    • In the results, look for Hosted network supported and check if it says
      Yes or No.
    Note: Your WiFi adapters supports Mobile hotspot if it says Yes.

If the WiFi adapter supports Mobile hotspot, we can reinstall the network adapter to resolve your concern. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Select Network adapters.
    • Double-click the Network adapter name.
    • Under Driver tab, click Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling the driver, restart your PC.

After your PC restarts, Windows will automatically look for and install the network adapter driver.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

1. I disabled the wifi hotspot adapter, it disappeared, how do I get it back? - Similar Threads - disabled wifi hotspot

2. How do I get my wifi and bluetooth back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my wifi and bluetooth back?: A few days ago I finished installing some updates on steam games and then I shut my laptop for the night. Today I opened my laptop and there is no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth. I tried looking at device manager and the drivers are gone. It wants me to use ethernet...
  3. How do I get my wifi and bluetooth back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my wifi and bluetooth back?: A few days ago I finished installing some updates on steam games and then I shut my laptop for the night. Today I opened my laptop and there is no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth. I tried looking at device manager and the drivers are gone. It wants me to use ethernet...
  4. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  5. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  6. how do i disable adaptive lighting

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable adaptive lighting: im stuck with this BS feature on this STUPID operating system for no reason. i have googled every single available tutorial on how to fix it and they are all outdated or just DO NOT work for me. FOR GODS SAKE HOW DO I DISABLE THIS. NOBODY LIKES THIS FEATURE AND NOBODY EVER...
  7. how do i disable adaptive lighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable adaptive lighting: im stuck with this BS feature on this STUPID operating system for no reason. i have googled every single available tutorial on how to fix it and they are all outdated or just DO NOT work for me. FOR GODS SAKE HOW DO I DISABLE THIS. NOBODY LIKES THIS FEATURE AND NOBODY EVER...
  8. How do i disable adaptive brightness ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i disable adaptive brightness ?: Hello, i run a lenovo ideapad flex 5 14iiL05 and i have a dimming problem witch annoys me a lot. I've tried to disable it by normal windows 10 settings but didn't work, ive tried to use the control panel battery settings trick and still no chance any help?...
  9. sound disabled how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound disabled how do I get it back?: no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-disabled-how-do-i-get-it-back/30698491-970d-44b1-a3f7-095cba3cb10f
  10. windows DVD disappeared-how do I get it back?

windows DVD disappeared-how do I get it back?: dvd disappeared how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/6aa2f4ab-e86e-4c2a-87a1-97758923f47e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i disabled hotspot adapter

2. dissapear mobile hotspot adapter