Windows 10: I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect

Discus and support I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was testing out the Bluetooth function of a controller I had just acquired, it works btw, but I was having some music playing at the time. By music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TsumGye, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TsumGye Win User

I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect

I was testing out the Bluetooth function of a controller I had just acquired, it works btw, but I was having some music playing at the time. By music, I mean the garbled, choppy mess that once was music. I encountered this before, and I solved the connection between the earbuds and my laptop with a soft reset. Doing that, it booted up fine, but trying to connect my earbuds would prove impossible. The earbuds would softly tell me that they were turned on, and that the battery is full, and then stop right there. After a few more attempts at soft resets from both the laptop and earbuds, I decided the take my troubleshooting a bit further. I went the extra mile to unpair my earbuds. Now, when I try to get them paired again, Bluetooth tells me after a solid minute that "We didn't get any response from that device". I should mention that my laptop isn't even recognizing that these earbuds are Jlab BT, like they did when I initially paired them. Now they're just referred to as "Bluetooth Headset". I believe that something physical might've damaged the earbuds, preventing them from identifying themselves and also "responding"? Anyway, that's everything I know about the issue. What the heck is going on??

:)

TsumGye, Mar 5, 2019

2. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Epos7 Win User
    Troubleshooting Bluetooth Device Disconnections

I use two Bluetooth devices with my computer - a wireless mouse and an Xbox One controller. The mouse has worked fine for over a year and the Xbox controller worked fine for a few days before I started having problems.

The issue happens most frequently when playing Destiny 2 where both the mouse and controller will disconnect. This causes the game to freeze for 5-10 seconds until a message pops up about the disconnected device. Both devices eventually reconnect. Occasionally the game hangs here and I have to restart the computer.

The issue has also happened when browsing the internet with just the mouse connected, where the mouse will disconnect, and only turning off/turning on Bluetooth will fix it.

I have tried uninstalling the Bluetooth driver, restarting, and installing the Intel Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for my wireless card - Intel 7260. I have also tried disabling the power management option "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

As you can see from the Event Viewer, there are multiple error reports each time this happens. I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect [​IMG]

I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect [​IMG]

Epos7, Mar 5, 2019
  4. I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Greetings, I added a Bluetooth radio to have Bluetooth in my PC. I connected my Bluetooth headset however, I could not find a way to disconnect correctly (turned off the headset). Therefore I had to un-pair the headset and pair the headset again to work.
    Is there an easier way to disconnect and reconnect my headset? Thank you for your help. Melody

Melody KWilliams, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect

1. I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect - Similar Threads - disconnected Jlab Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  5. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  6. Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...: I have a brand-new $224 UE Mega Boom speaker paired with my PC. It's kept about a foot and a half from the chassis, and it disconnects and reconnects itself at least every 45 minutes. It's not low on power it has a minumum 20 hr battery life, and there's no "power management"...
  7. Bluetooth headset initially only connects to voice and I have to disconnect and reconnect...

Bluetooth headset initially only connects to voice and I have to disconnect and reconnect...: I have a HyperX Cloud headset and recently bought a new computer. The bluetooth works perfectly on my windows 10 laptop. On the desktop the bluetooth headset when turned on only automatically connects as "voice" in the bluetooth options menu. I have to manually disconnect and...
  8. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  9. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...
  10. Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update: Hello, I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter. Since the April creator's update, i am unable to reconnect the headphones simply by turning them on. Once i turn them off, they are gone for good. They still do appear as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disconnected bluetooth earbuds now cannot detect

2. jlab bluetooth headphones troubleshoot

3. i clicked disconnect blutooth on windows 10 i try to reconnect and it wont show up