Windows 10: I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -...

Discus and support I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I found this "mormonism" program/app in my Task Manager. It was affecting the performance of my computer by slowing it down. PLEASE HELP ME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AMERICANRIFLE, Nov 12, 2019.

1. I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -...

I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -... Nc4eqnzV8k6VuqI2g0_KHLTq8dk1gQUTl9arsYZax_M.jpg

I found this "mormonism" program/app in my Task Manager. It was affecting the performance of my computer by slowing it down. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS PROGRAM. Malwarebytes doesn't find it in a full scan, neither does the October 2019 version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool find it either. When I right click on open file location it pulls up no specific folder, only the ProgramData folder.

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO RESET MY COMPUTER. I'm scared and I have never seen or heard of this program in any computer.

https://preview.redd.it/490etdnvw7y...bp&s=003be947194f2cc5cf29683a25050f77379af49f

https://preview.redd.it/c6w3sf5xw7y...bp&s=828292c6aabe24b8942b0797cc012afdbd145e59

submitted by /u/AMERICANRIFLE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AMERICANRIFLE, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Edenuzki Win User

Programs not showing in startup tab in task manager

I recently discovered that the apps I set to run on startup were not open, I had to run them manually. Thought it was a fluke but it happened the next day. I thought, no problem, I'll just open up the task manager startup tab... and then I discovered that
    the programs I want to start are not listed (Steam and Discord)

Here is a screenshot of my task manager startup tab if you need it. (A lot of programs have been removed from it for some reason)

https://puu.sh/Dyunv/6b1a653db7.png

Help would be appreciated on how to add these programs back.

Thank you.

Edenuzki, Nov 12, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Help enabling Task Manager users on Server 2012 R2

Hi,

I need some help here, the company I work at is hosting a Windows 2012 R2 Standard Server for one of our customers, but I have trouble enabling Task manager for the users, I have check the Group Polices on the server and nuth that has anything with "Remove Task Manager" is configured so they should be able to use it, but they get this when trying to start the task manager:

I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -... image-png.png

When I look at the policy called "Remove Task Manager" it says:

If you disable or do not configure this policy setting, users can access Task Manager to start and stop programs, monitor the performance of their computers, view and monitor all programs running on their computers, including system services, find the executable names of programs, and change the priority of the process in which programs run.

and from this i take if i set it to "disable" or "not configure" users should be able to use the task manager but they ain't, anyone have a solution for this problem?

puma99dk|, Nov 12, 2019
  4. I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -...

1. I Discovered a Program In Task Manager called "mormonism" Please Help, I Cannot Find It. -... - Similar Threads - Discovered Program Task

2. I want a game i cannot find i want help it is called KAIJU BRAWL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want a game i cannot find i want help it is called KAIJU BRAWL: game not found! went in to a file dat i cannot find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-game-i-cannot-find-i-want-help-it-is/9563406f-e76e-4e35-8574-98ce9dae4a0d
  3. I want a game i cannot find i want help it is called KAIJU BRAWL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a game i cannot find i want help it is called KAIJU BRAWL: game not found! went in to a file dat i cannot find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-game-i-cannot-find-i-want-help-it-is/9563406f-e76e-4e35-8574-98ce9dae4a0d
  4. I want a game i cannot find i want help it is called KAIJU BRAWL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is this program in task manager called " Unpreventableness Mideurope" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this program in task manager called " Unpreventableness Mideurope" ?: Recently when I opened my laptop, I opened the task bar and saw this program called "Unpreventableness Mideurope" running, I don't what is this and I'm afraid it might be a virus or something. After sometime this program automatically closed but I want to know what is this...
  6. What is this program in task manager called " Unpreventableness Mideurope" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is this program in task manager called " Unpreventableness Mideurope" ?: Recently when I opened my laptop, I opened the task bar and saw this program called "Unpreventableness Mideurope" running, I don't what is this and I'm afraid it might be a virus or something. After sometime this program automatically closed but I want to know what is this...
  7. What is this program in task manager called " Unpreventableness Mideurope" ?

8. Program called "Program" in Task manager startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program called "Program" in Task manager startup: [IMG] It seems to be a webcompanion file but I already deleted webcompanion. Is this a bug or a virus of some sort? How do I remove It? https://preview.redd.it/82yy4oc4ovn61.png?width=1172&format=png&auto=webp&s=68360225e8910df543757e443f0fd3e0c4a64bb0 submitted by...
  9. I cannot find my folder. Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot find my folder. Please help.: Hi, I can't find my file that was on my desktop. I try too open excel and see the documents that were in it but when I click on it says an error message asking if I deleted them or moved them. I can't remember if I did or not so I am hoping someone knows how to find these...
  10. Please help find a DVD program

Please help find a DVD program: Please help find a DVD Program To d/l free that will burn the contents of a DVD to A blank DVD .that will work on windows 10 home prem.Thank you very much . 29091