Windows 10: I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

Discus and support I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? I do have password of my microsoft account and gmail.How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shot_Mission7646, Nov 17, 2020.

1. I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

I do have password of my microsoft account and gmail.How do I reset password of my laptop windows 10 only ?

submitted by /u/Shot_Mission7646
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shot_Mission7646, Nov 17, 2020

2. Forgot Laptop pin and password - Windows 10

So I forgot the pin and password to my laptop

I have tried booting in safe mode but it asks for my password which I don't know.

I have tried to factory reset my laptop but it asks for my password.

Every method that has been recommended asks for my password which I don't know.

NakiriAlice, Nov 17, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Forgot Windows 10 password...

So I fired up my laptop in order to use it to flash a router without mucking around with the rest of my networking... and I forgot the password to log in. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling windows, or downloading a Linux LiveCD? (If I do have to download something, I'd prefer the file size to be as small as possible, because of evil data caps)

4. redredd Win User

I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

Forgot PIN and Password

Hello,

I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time

Now i cant connect

I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook.

My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password.

When i enter my old PIN this message show up :

I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? [​IMG]

Can i get anyway to reset my pass using outlook ?

Thank you.

redredd, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? - Similar Threads - pin laptop connected

2. My disk is at 100% in my laptop, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My disk is at 100% in my laptop, what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrazyVenezuelan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixwdje/my_disk_is_at_100_in_my_laptop_what_should_i_do/
  3. What should i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should i do: [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH]only this happens my windows not loading after full reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/05b56755-d3c7-48a1-b609-a1f821668505
  4. I need my password to authorize resetting my laptop because I forgot my password. What do I do?

I need my password to authorize resetting my laptop because I forgot my password. What do I do?: I forgot my password to sign in to a laptop that I haven’t signed into in a long time. The hint doesn’t help and I my answers to the security questions are somehow incorrect. I’ve tried troubleshooting and there’s nothing I can do because everything seems to require my user...
  5. Help my laptop is acting slow and I do not know what to do !?

Help my laptop is acting slow and I do not know what to do !?: I need my laptop now to study but it is so slow its unbearable for me to use, I cant figure out whether or not it is possible to sort it. If not I would get a new one if it is I need to know how to fix it, I have had this laptop for about 6 years. The main problem I think is...
  6. I do not know my pin how do i recover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I do not know my pin how do i recover: I do not know my pin how do I recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-know-my-pin-how-do-i-recover/58233af6-543d-46a5-9b64-e74c954b43a6"
  7. My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do: My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do. I have only 1.5 gb gb day via WiFi.. after that my internet speed is slow What should i have to do to stop it from consuming data.....
  8. I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do.: I forgot my product key. I can't find it. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-product-key-i-cant-find-it-i-dont-know/c9c30215-e1f5-4151-bfa2-1c7346a0c53e"
  9. My window 10 is lagging what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My window 10 is lagging what should I do?: Hello friends My laptop is getting slowdown since I update my windows. Its lagging problem is increase so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-window-10-is-lagging-what-should-i-do/b2522635-c2f3-494f-b1bb-f63988de3198
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652