Windows 10: I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

Discus and support I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? I do have password of my microsoft account and gmail.How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shot_Mission7646, Nov 17, 2020.

1. I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

I do have password of my microsoft account and gmail.How do I reset password of my laptop windows 10 only ?

submitted by /u/Shot_Mission7646
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shot_Mission7646, Nov 17, 2020

2. Forgot Laptop pin and password - Windows 10

So I forgot the pin and password to my laptop

I have tried booting in safe mode but it asks for my password which I don't know.

I have tried to factory reset my laptop but it asks for my password.

Every method that has been recommended asks for my password which I don't know.

NakiriAlice, Nov 17, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Forgot Windows 10 password...

So I fired up my laptop in order to use it to flash a router without mucking around with the rest of my networking... and I forgot the password to log in. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling windows, or downloading a Linux LiveCD? (If I do have to download something, I'd prefer the file size to be as small as possible, because of evil data caps)

4. redredd Win User

I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ?

Forgot PIN and Password

Hello,

I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time

Now i cant connect

I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook.

My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password.

When i enter my old PIN this message show up :

I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? [​IMG]

Can i get anyway to reset my pass using outlook ?

Thank you.

redredd, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. I do know pin on my laptop connected to windows 10 but forgot password .What should I do ? - Similar Threads - pin laptop connected

2. I forgot my pin of my laptop HP Victus then what should I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin of my laptop HP Victus then what should I do.: I forgot my pin of my laptop HP Victus then what should I do.I can't use my laptop. If I forget My PIN then then will send the on register mobile number but the code was not getting into my mobile please resolve the issue....
  3. I forgot my pin of my laptop HP Victus then what should I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my pin of my laptop HP Victus then what should I do.: I forgot my pin of my laptop HP Victus then what should I do.I can't use my laptop. If I forget My PIN then then will send the on register mobile number but the code was not getting into my mobile please resolve the issue....
  4. I forgot the password on my windows 10 and idk what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password on my windows 10 and idk what to do.: So i planed to give my old pc to a friend and factory reset it and then he got a new pc and didint need mine. So it just stayed on factory untouched not even setuped. And later we had some problems with the wifi so my dad used it to setup something that can expand the wifi...
  5. I forgot the password on my windows 10 and idk what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I forgot the password on my windows 10 and idk what to do.: So i planed to give my old pc to a friend and factory reset it and then he got a new pc and didint need mine. So it just stayed on factory untouched not even setuped. And later we had some problems with the wifi so my dad used it to setup something that can expand the wifi...
  6. I forgot my laptop password, asus tuf gaming a15, what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my laptop password, asus tuf gaming a15, what should i do ?: 1223483 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-laptop-password-asus-tuf-gaming-a15/faccb615-d8cd-4c6d-9967-50a46312bf59
  7. I forgot my laptop password, asus tuf gaming a15, what should i do ?

I forgot my laptop password, asus tuf gaming a15, what should i do ?: 1223483 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-laptop-password-asus-tuf-gaming-a15/faccb615-d8cd-4c6d-9967-50a46312bf59
  8. Forgot PIN, password option not available but do know it, and whenever I click ‘Forgot my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, password option not available but do know it, and whenever I click ‘Forgot my...: ASUS Zephyrus G14 GA401IIWindows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-password-option-not-available-but-do/a3abdcf0-decd-4643-8928-4a94895d8823
  9. Forgot PIN, password option not available but do know it, and whenever I click ‘Forgot my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, password option not available but do know it, and whenever I click ‘Forgot my...: ASUS Zephyrus G14 GA401IIWindows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-password-option-not-available-but-do/a3abdcf0-decd-4643-8928-4a94895d8823
  10. Forgot PIN, password option not available but do know it, and whenever I click ‘Forgot my...