Windows 10: I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account

Discus and support I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I contacted support yesterday about the same issue and asked to be sent a sms code to my phone number and it still does not come. When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zarif Gf, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Zarif Gf Win User

I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account

Hello, I contacted support yesterday about the same issue and asked to be sent a sms code to my phone number and it still does not come. When I try to log into my account, I am asked for a code, I have a SIM card and it is absolutely working, but the sms-code from Microsoft does not come. Yesterday I was promised that they would help me within 24 hours as the issue is quite urgent for me as I cannot log in to my work computer with a Windows 11 system. I have already tried to add my gmail email, but need to get a sms code. Or wait 30 days, but I don't have that much time. I have tried to resto

:)

Zarif Gf, Jun 7, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET has always been an industry leader in providing a programming and debugging environment for numerous languages including Visual C++, C++/#, J/J#, Visual Basic, and many more. However, despite the general good sentiment about the product, Microsoft was often criticized for not revealing the source code to its libraries. Now Microsoft is taking steps towards open sourcing its code and finally is letting developers peek under the hood as it releases the source code to various .NET component libraries. The initial release will contain source code for the .NET Base Class Libraries (System, System.IO, System.Collections, System.Configuration, System.Threading, System.Net, System.Security, System.Runtime, System.Text, etc), ASP.NET (System.Web), Windows Forms (System.Windows.Forms), ADO.NET (System.Data), XML (System.Xml), and WPF (System.Windows). Later Microsoft will release the source code for other remaining libraries as well, including WCF, Workflow, and LINQ. The move is detailed on the blog of Scott Gu, a Microsoft employee.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jun 7, 2023
  3. No Codes, Recovery Form Bugged, Cant log-in, Windows/Microsoft Account

Hello amazing team - I'm having issues with my Microsoft account & it's preventing me from signing into Windows on my main account.

Hope you can help because I'm seriously at a loss.

WHAT GOT ME HERE?

• I was logged in until yesterday on my second Windows account.
    • I accidentally kicked the power adapter under my desk, and it shut off my PC.
    • On reboot, my profile sign-in was corrupted (pin not available). Did the usual, & but had to restore my windows image with DISM.
    • Normally I sign in with my pin, but I was asked for my Microsoft password.
    • However, I had just reset it to something so overly complicated that even the NSA couldn't crack it...

THE ISSUE:

• I didn't have access to my authenticator (just reset my phone)
    • I didn't remember my password, I selected "Forgot Password."
    • I then selected "more options" (I have 3 verification methods + 2 step enabled)
    • I then used my other 2 two-step methods.
    • I used SMS text, and I entered in the code.
    • I then used the one sent to my Gmail, and I entered in that code.
    • The code didn't work because I copy-pasted it wrong.
    • I then accidentally closed the window, so I had to do it all over again, however when I hit receive SMS, I never got a new one.
    • When I hit email verification, I never got a new one.
    TROUBLESHOOTING:

1. I have followed troubleshooting guide for resetting password.
    2. I have logged out of my email.
    3. I have reset my cookies.
    4. I have tried a private browser.
    5. I have tried a different browser.
    6. I have tried a different device.
    7. I have shut off my phone.
    8. I have rebooted my phone via apple's tech method.
    9. I have double-checked that there is no SMS message blocking of "unknown senders."
    10. I have toggled on/off airplane mode.
    11. I have added your support domains to trusted senders.
    12. I have added your support domains to my contacts.
    13. I have verified they are not blocked.
    14. I have waited over 10+ hours to retry this again.
    I have EVEN tried the Recovery Form which shows the wrong domain name

• Domain it should say:
      s*****@GMAIL.COM

• Domain it shows up as:
      s*****@HOTMAIL.COM

The questions I have to answer on the form also aren't relevant & then it auto rejects...

• It asks if I have used Skype, Xbox, or outlook, & I haven't...unless you count the auto-account-creation & sign-on that happens with Skype on first windows boot-up.
    • It did ask for credit-card on file info (last 4, dates, code on back) which I have triple checked and verified by receipt emails in my linked recovery email / alt email.
    TL; DR:

• Was getting verification codes.
    • Now I'm NOT.
    • I tried ALL troubleshooting guides.
    • They aren't working.
    • The recovery form is bugged & it links to the wrong domain.

Nick O. Vineyards, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account

1. I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - code sms code

2. I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...: I asked ChatGPT. He gave me the following answers:I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging in to Microsoft Edge. The error code 3, 15, -2146893802 in Microsoft Edge usually occurs when there is an issue with signing in to your Microsoft account 12. Here are some...
  3. I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...: I asked ChatGPT. He gave me the following answers:I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging in to Microsoft Edge. The error code 3, 15, -2146893802 in Microsoft Edge usually occurs when there is an issue with signing in to your Microsoft account 12. Here are some...
  4. I am trying to log in to microsoft edge with an account and I get the following error code:...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account

I do not get the code to the sms code that is needed to log in to my Microsoft account: Hello, I contacted support yesterday about the same issue and asked to be sent a sms code to my phone number and it still does not come. When I try to log into my account, I am asked for a code, I have a SIM card and it is absolutely working, but the sms-code from Microsoft...
  6. SMS code from Kazakhstan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMS code from Kazakhstan: Hello. I required an many times SMS code and don't get any code. What's the matter? I tried to change my password from my windows account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sms-code-from-kazakhstan/b936a115-6947-410b-94bf-52a646389c1a
  7. SMS code from Kazakhstan

SMS code from Kazakhstan: Hello. I required an many times SMS code and don't get any code. What's the matter? I tried to change my password from my windows account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sms-code-from-kazakhstan/b936a115-6947-410b-94bf-52a646389c1a
  8. SMS code from Kazakhstan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Microsoft not sending verification code SMS text

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft not sending verification code SMS text: [IMG]If Microsoft is not sending a verification code or SMS text to you when you sign in or create an account, then this post will be able to help you. As it’s an issue of concern, it should be fixed immediately. Fortunately, this post features easy methods to fix it. Why am...
  10. Can not log in to my computer. Says I need a code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in to my computer. Says I need a code.: MySign on screen has my old hotmail account and ask for a pin. I've tried everything I can do. After several tries it says I need to wait 2 minutes, then it says to restart. I am at my whits end .Please help....