Windows 10: I do not have a microphone, and after a recent up date, I can no longer use cortana.I c

Discus and support I do not have a microphone, and after a recent up date, I can no longer use cortana.I c in Cortana to solve the problem; After a recent up date, I cannot use Cortana. When I use the Cortana circle; I hear, "Rats, I can't hear you". I do not have a microphone... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JustineO'brien, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I do not have a microphone, and after a recent up date, I can no longer use cortana.I c

After a recent up date, I cannot use Cortana. When I use the Cortana circle; I hear, "Rats, I can't hear you". I do not have a microphone

:)

JustineO'brien, Feb 10, 2020

2. Cortana Microphone headset problems.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern. I suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open settings by clicking thee windows icon the click settings.
    • Search Sound in the top right corner and click it.
    • Then right click the one device you want to use, then click default communication device.
    • Then try Cortana.
    As you've already set up microphone but I would suggest you to check again by typing microphone set up and go through that, it should set everything up for you.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need more assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Microphone not working with Cortana

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing detail of the issue.

I suggest you to try below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Cortana & Search settings.
    • Slide the slider to On in Hey Cortana.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Feb 10, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

I do not have a microphone, and after a recent up date, I can no longer use cortana.I c

Cortana not istening to microphone.

Yes, works there too. I think I got stuck with a deaf Cortana. I thought I was the only one here.

CountMike, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

I do not have a microphone, and after a recent up date, I can no longer use cortana.I c

1. I do not have a microphone, and after a recent up date, I can no longer use cortana.I c - Similar Threads - microphone recent date

2. after a recent update of windows 11 I no longer have sound how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a recent update of windows 11 I no longer have sound how do i fix it?: I have run all troubleshooters on both my system and on line. They can't find a problem and tell me that my drivers are up to date. If I go into Device Mgr, Audio input and output is missing along with Sound, video and game controllers. If I open View in DM and hidden...
  3. after a recent update of windows 11 I no longer have sound how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after a recent update of windows 11 I no longer have sound how do i fix it?: I have run all troubleshooters on both my system and on line. They can't find a problem and tell me that my drivers are up to date. If I go into Device Mgr, Audio input and output is missing along with Sound, video and game controllers. If I open View in DM and hidden...
  4. After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer: My wife has been printing remotely for years from her laptop to the shared printer on my desktop. This has suddenly stopped working on both of our laptops which can no longer connect to the shared printer. Googling this problem, I see that a lot of people have been...
  5. After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer: My wife has been printing remotely for years from her laptop to the shared printer on my desktop. This has suddenly stopped working on both of our laptops which can no longer connect to the shared printer. Googling this problem, I see that a lot of people have been...
  6. After a recent update I can no longer access a shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. When i have microphone input, there is no output using headphones. What can i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i have microphone input, there is no output using headphones. What can i do?: I am using headphones SkullCandy Riff Wireless. When i am on Discord and i am connected to a voice channel, i only hear a buzzing noise. Not what my friends say. They hear everything i say. In the right lower part of my desktop, i have the microphone icon and when i put my...
  8. after up dating to 2004 windows i have no cortana saying not available in uk

in Cortana
    after up dating to 2004 windows i have no cortana saying not available in uk: having up dated to windows 2004 i now have no cortana flaged sayes not available in uk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-up-dating-to-2004-windows-i-have-no-cortana/1ad5e777-d7d5-441e-ad8f-05c104daf1d9
  9. How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone.

in Cortana
    How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box. I don't have a microphone.: I DON"T HAVE A MICROPHONE * Moved from msn * Original title: How can I reactivate the Cortana Keyboard input box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-the-cortana-keyboard-input/cff31f03-3a14-44db-999a-c2dbf2429d72"
  10. After the windows 10 update recently I no longer can print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the windows 10 update recently I no longer can print: After the windows 10 update recently I no longer can print from my Epson or Brother multi printers. I called Epson and they are saying that the IP Address changed and that is why I can't print. Can you help me? Where do I go in my computer to change this so my printer and...