Windows 10: I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....

Discus and support I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10. If I try to open a video clip that was sent via email, I get a message that I need to install a video player. Isn't there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaryMorgan3, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....

I am using Windows 10. If I try to open a video clip that was sent via email, I get a message that I need to install a video player. Isn't there a video player that comes w/ Windows 10? I do not want to install an unknown option that may come w/ other downloads or even tracking.

:)

MaryMorgan3, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Motim Win User

List \ Index video clips

Hello Bree,
    Thanks for the answer.
    First I opened the address in your answer, updated Chrome, then checked those video clips separatly in a player - all are ok.
    Then I tried to call the videos from the index list opened in Chrome, some still refused to play.
    Opened the index list in Edge - all of them played. Then opened the index list with the original internet explorer - got an error message for each video - file is corrupt.
    Cunclusion - I will open the index lists in Edge, but to make the indexes best is with Chrome.
    Thanks again.

Motim, Jan 25, 2021
  3. nags9723 Win User
    Nokia N8 Video player

Hi,

The default nokia N8 Video player (Menu --> Videos) does not show files other than .dcf or .wmv or .avi in the videos list. We have to navigate to the E:\Video Clips and open the file from there.

The videos we record are saved as .mp4 files and the edited video also is in .mp4 so they are not listed in the video player list but stored in E:\Video Clips. Is this the default behaviur or is there any settings to display the files other than .dcf or
    wmv or avi in he video list?

Regards,

Naga

nags9723, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email....

1. I do not have a video player available to open and watch video clips sent to me via email.... - Similar Threads - video player available

2. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  3. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  4. Recovering a video clip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovering a video clip: When I am recording using Microsoft DVR my computer lost power due to a power cut and I turned it on again, but the recorded video clip cannot be played. Is there a way to recover this clip or play it? This video is very important to me...
  5. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  6. Watching Video

Watching Video: I am having problems with loading Video Lectures from a on line college. It just started and I have had no problems in the past. A 30 min lecture use to play from start to finish without any stops to load. Now. its loads for 5 mins, plays for about 2 mins and then needs to...
  7. I have a problem about video watching.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem about video watching.: When i open up a video, it says this: (It's Hungarian, translate if needed.) Nem lehet lejátszani Próbálja újra. Ha nem oldódik meg a probléma, útmutatásért keresse fel a https://support.microsoft.com oldalt. 0x800701b1...
  8. I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...

I am trying to watch email videos that have been sent to me and it is telling me to take...: I click on a video that has been sent or an additional message and I get a message this message Could not open window. If you have a popup blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled. I took off the pop up blocker and it still does not work....
  9. Video Clip Distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Clip Distortion: Sudden problem on my Lenovo laptop running Widows 10. For no apparent reason downloaded video clips, and some You Tube clips are unwatchable. It appears as though a small part of the original picture is magnified to fill the entire screen. Help, please!...
  10. WATCH VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WATCH VIDEOS: HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT...