Windows 10: I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer.

Discus and support I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I used to have two accounts on this PC--admin and Games. Now my Games says 'admin for today' and I am not able to add anyone else. There is no option... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdminToday, Jan 8, 2021.

1. I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer.

I used to have two accounts on this PC--admin and Games. Now my Games says 'admin for today' and I am not able to add anyone else. There is no option to add family, friends, or any other account. Thank you for any help you may give. I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer. d9b8356b-dac6-41af-a6df-4de583f8827f?upload=true.png

:)

AdminToday, Jan 8, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 8, 2021
  3. lbeck Win User
    How do I reformat entire computer?

Update:

• I probably should have taken better notes on what I've already tried
    • I created the USB flash drive as directed in #26. That did indeed install W10
    • I now am at the same point that I described in my post #6, with my drives still being dynamic rather than basic and the following exceptions from my post #6 (not sure)
    - Now all of my data is on the C:\ drive rather than the various folders like "My Documents
    - I apparently need to reinstall my display driver. The display is wonkey (circles are ovals) and I can’t seem to adjust using the settings menu.
    - Other partitions that came installed with my HP notebook like System, Tools, and Recovery now have different drive settings

So I’ve come almost full circle except with a few steps backwards. I’ll try more carefully to follow Post #2 and #7 as suggested. Possibly I missed as step with those earlier. I’ll also check with my other software to see if there is a simpler way to revert my computer back to the way it was out of the box.

lbeck, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer.

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer.

1. I do not have a way to add anyone to this computer. - Similar Threads - add anyone computer

2. I have a microsoft account setup How do I add a Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a microsoft account setup How do I add a Computer: I have a microsoft account setup, I have two computers that I use daily, The oldest computer shows up on my Microsoft acct. How do I add the other one, that is a Dell 9020 W/ win 10...
  3. I have a microsoft account setup How do I add a Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a microsoft account setup How do I add a Computer: I have a microsoft account setup, I have two computers that I use daily, The oldest computer shows up on my Microsoft acct. How do I add the other one, that is a Dell 9020 W/ win 10...
  4. Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?: I start my pc and find a new bit of trash on my task bar. copilot? Everything I read says it's for microsoft 365. I don't use or want 365. It's a dumpster fire. Then you "update" my pc. I put that in quotes because update used to mean an improvement or upgrade. microsoft uses...
  5. Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?

Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?: I start my pc and find a new bit of trash on my task bar. copilot? Everything I read says it's for microsoft 365. I don't use or want 365. It's a dumpster fire. Then you "update" my pc. I put that in quotes because update used to mean an improvement or upgrade. microsoft uses...
  6. Is there a way to add web links to Microsoft To-Do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to add web links to Microsoft To-Do?: I see where you can link files but that's not what I want to do. I'd like to link to a webpage. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-web-links-to-microsoft-to-do/dc9835a8-6530-4451-80e0-dd05fb0822c7
  7. Is there a way to add web links to Microsoft To-Do?

Is there a way to add web links to Microsoft To-Do?: I see where you can link files but that's not what I want to do. I'd like to link to a webpage. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-add-web-links-to-microsoft-to-do/dc9835a8-6530-4451-80e0-dd05fb0822c7
  8. How do I add a camera to computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I add a camera to computer: add camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-camera-to-computer/ac7e7a7c-0bc0-496b-9600-1fc6e9840576
  9. Anyone have a reg floating around to add a PATH?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone have a reg floating around to add a PATH?: ive just now realized how useful this (adding something in my environment variables) is and was hoping a means existed to get it into the context menu as opposed to having to go into system>advanced>environment variables and do it manually every time. I guess it would just...
  10. Bricked Desktop Do I have a way out?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bricked Desktop Do I have a way out?: Hi all, thanks for having this forum. I was cruising along. Fat, dumb and happy with a dual boot from a 2 partition hard drive, and then I started running out of space on the partition I was booting from. So since everything was good on the default partition (C:\), I...