Windows 10: I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

Discus and support I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HenryYH, Apr 23, 2024.

1. HenryYH Win User

I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link below:https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-b760m-a/helpdesk_download?model2Name=PRIME-B760M-AThese are the stuff happen:setup > install > pc restarted > dwm crash > restart pc again > no more dwm crash > still no realtek audioI just want to know if I needed to download more than just audio driver, update some other driver or did I do something wrong along the way?

:)

HenryYH, Apr 23, 2024
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 23, 2024
  4. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

1. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have realtek microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have realtek microphone: My new PC does not have mircophone drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-realtek-microphone/3dbaea35-fb29-4b22-a2c4-fabed0d72144
  4. I do not have realtek microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have realtek microphone: My new PC does not have mircophone drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-realtek-microphone/3dbaea35-fb29-4b22-a2c4-fabed0d72144
  5. I do not have Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek HD Audio: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Do I need to download it again? If so can you link me what I need to download....
  6. I do not have Realtek HD Audio

I do not have Realtek HD Audio: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Do I need to download it again? If so can you link me what I need to download....
  7. having error in installing realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    having error in installing realtek audio driver: 4gb rammotherboard- dell inspiron 3048 cpu - intel core i3 i am having error in installing realtek audio driver and i have unistalled the current realtek audio driver and restart it not work i have tried hundred times .help...
  8. having error in installing realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having error in installing realtek audio driver: 4gb rammotherboard- dell inspiron 3048 cpu - intel core i3 i am having error in installing realtek audio driver and i have unistalled the current realtek audio driver and restart it not work i have tried hundred times .help...
  9. having error in installing realtek audio driver

10. Deleted RealTek audio driver and now i have no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted RealTek audio driver and now i have no audio: Ive been having a problem where audio was only coming through one ear of my headphones so i uninstalled the realtek driver and now no audio is working. This is a brand new PC and i really need to fix this, if anyone can help i would really appreciate it....