Windows 10: I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...

Discus and support I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have always played as a guest. I don t have x box now I cant play because it says I have to sign into x box. help. how did this happen after playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaneSimpson2, May 12, 2019.

1. I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...

Have always played as a guest. I don t have x box now I cant play because it says I have to sign into x box. help. how did this happen after playing 2 years as a guest

:)

JaneSimpson2, May 12, 2019
  2. CraigDana Win User

X Box One playing with X Box 360

I just bought X Box One Minecraft for my son and he wants to play Minecraft with his buddies that have the X Box 360 version. Is this possible?

CraigDana, May 12, 2019
  3. x box app on windows 10

I have tried all the fixes suggested be the sign in error code 1170000 and all my updates are loaded but still can not sign into my x box app when I play minesweeper it sign in with my gaming id but when I go to get into the x box app I get the error code
    can any one help I have also tried to uninstall the x box app to no avail.can some one pleas help me. I am partily sighted so my computer means a lot to me.

allan.cowie, May 12, 2019
  4. BeefKebab Win User

I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...

Lumia 925 and X box live

I have a Lumia 925, but I do not have an Xbox.

What is the purpose of the Windows Phone applications that contain the heading 'X Box' or X Box Live'.

Would I still be able to play X Box Live Windows phone titles on my phone without buying an X Box?

BeefKebab, May 12, 2019
Thema:

I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...

1. I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy... - Similar Threads - box play guest

2. X Box Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X Box Win 10: Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home??? 128913
  3. Why does it want me to sign into XBox for Windows 10 games? I don't have an X-Box and no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it want me to sign into XBox for Windows 10 games? I don't have an X-Box and no...: Why does Windows 10 games want me to sign into XBox? I've never had XBox and only have a sign-in for the Windows 10 games. It's been working fine for several months until today.'b...
  4. instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them

in Windows 10 Customization
    instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them: In Windows 10 Mail instead of pictures, i have blank boxes with a little red x in them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instead-of-pictures-i-have-blank-boxes-with-a/22f1f889-9e6e-4f8f-9385-6ef6eb23f716
  5. How can I delete Active X?

How can I delete Active X?: How can I cancel or delete Active X? What value is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-active-x/f64b6da7-1826-4d33-8485-3ae4bb4850f9
  6. I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX?

I have a small box in the left hand corner when I sign on to a site HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BOX?: Delete box in top of screen on the left box I want to go direcly to fullt screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-small-box-in-the-left-hand-corner-when-i/2eb47e4d-73bf-424b-9c26-d3db22adcf1c
  7. X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    X-Box Elite controller cant connect with Bluetooth: Hi Guys i bought my controller several months ago and still can't find the way to connect it using Bluetooth. I have already tried to use steps that were written by guys from microsoft but it didn't help. I am using Win 10, BT version 8 and my x box one elite controller. Any...
  8. Login screen - can I have the text entry box immediately ready?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen - can I have the text entry box immediately ready?: At the Windows 10 log in screen, you normally have to press any key in order to trigger the text entry box to be presented. I'd like to have the text entry box presented immediately so this extra keypress is not needed. I like that MS did away with the Enter/Return keypress...
  9. I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?: I am using Windows 10 and I have Office 2007 installed. The later obviously is the reason why Microsoft wants me to install "Office Live add-in 1.5". I already saw that update when I still was using Windows 8.1 and I hid it. I do not want to use this add-in. However,...
  10. Disk Compression - do I have it? Do I want it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Compression - do I have it? Do I want it?: Yesterday I tried to upgrade W10, but it wouldn't load. A MS tech did a lot of things, including turning disk compression on. My disk is only 20% full; I sure don't need compression. So, my questions... 1) Do I want compression 2) If I don't, can I safely turn it off? 3)...