Windows 10: I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

Discus and support I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wryyyyyyyy, Aug 10, 2021.

1. I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

:)

Wryyyyyyyy, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

English (United States) keyboard layout keeps appearing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that English (United States) keyboard layout keeps appearing automatically. I’ll certainly help you with the steps to remove it.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if you are able to remove the language pack:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      lpksetup /u en-US.
    4. Restart the computer.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 10, 2021
  4. I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

English (United States) keyboard layout keeps appearing

hello nikhar ,

thank you for taking time to answer

unfortunately it didn't solve the problem

abdessamad_ir, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

1. I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things. - Similar Threads - remove second English

2. How do I remove a keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove a keyboard layout?: I have 2 keyboard layouts that I deleted and I try to download them again to delete them but they simply don't exist the following keyboards are: ENG CMS and ENGUS I would prefer if I didn't need to format for this problem....
  3. How do I remove a keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove a keyboard layout?: I have 2 keyboard layouts that I deleted and I try to download them again to delete them but they simply don't exist the following keyboards are: ENG CMS and ENGUS I would prefer if I didn't need to format for this problem....
  4. How to remove the English layout if it is not in the list of settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the English layout if it is not in the list of settings?: I have English US which is normal and I need this one.And I have Russian - 1 layout whihc is also normal and I also need this one.And finally I have English International, I don't need this one and I want to remove it but I can't =Everything would be fine, only because of...
  5. How to remove the English layout if it is not in the list of settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the English layout if it is not in the list of settings?: I have English US which is normal and I need this one.And I have Russian - 1 layout whihc is also normal and I also need this one.And finally I have English International, I don't need this one and I want to remove it but I can't =Everything would be fine, only because of...
  6. Remove International English Layout from layouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove International English Layout from layouts: Hello. I know it's been asked multiple times, but in my case I don't have the international English layout in layouts. I, instead, have a Russian and a English US layouts: [ATTACH] While I have this at the selections of layouts: [ATTACH] How do I remove it? I need the...
  7. Does someone know how to remove this thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone know how to remove this thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kui0yd/does_someone_know_how_to_remove_this_thing/
  8. How do I remove a keyboard layout?

How do I remove a keyboard layout?: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] As you can see from the screenshots. I have only 1 language installed (English) and only 1 keyboard added (US) but there is another keyboard English (UK) there when I press Windows key + space. How is the UK keyboard there when it is not even...
  9. I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I've somehow created a second account and don't know how to remove it.: Hello, a couple of weeks ago I was trying to eliminate sign in on startup, and ended up creating a second account. It doesn't show up in user accounts, I don't know how to go about removing it. It's annoying, could someone please explain how to remove it? EDIT: I updated on...
  10. How do I remove second language keyboard layout?

How do I remove second language keyboard layout?: My computer runs English , but has a Norwegian keyboard layout. When I reinstalled Windows 10 on Saturday I did what I always do, I removed the secondary language, and Windows 10 only has Norwegian (Eng NO) now. But, if I accidentally hit Win+Space, it changes to English (Eng...