Windows 10: I do not know my pin how do i recover

Discus and support I do not know my pin how do i recover in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I do not know my pin how do I recover... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zvikaariav, Sep 26, 2019.

1. I do not know my pin how do i recover

I do not know my pin how do I recover

:)

zvikaariav, Sep 26, 2019

2. Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Sep 26, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 26, 2019
  4. I do not know my pin how do i recover

Unable to go into safe mode to change pin

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the error that you are getting after entering the PIN?
    2. Is there any other administrator user account on the laptop?
    3. Are you entering the correct PIN?

If you have signed in with your Microsoft Account, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to recover your PIN and password from the lock screen and check if this helps.

If you are not able to recover your PIN or password, then the only way to login to your laptop is to do a
    Custom Installation of Windows, in which you will lose all your applications; however, your user data like pictures, videos, documents, etc., will be saved in Windows.old
    folder.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

I do not know my pin how do i recover

1. I do not know my pin how do i recover - Similar Threads - pin recover

2. Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received: I just updated my motherboard's BIOS and my PIN to login to Windows 11 has became invalid, I tried to reset my PIN as told by the login screen, but when I tried to receive a verification code via text message, the SMS never arrived.I can't access...
  3. Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update BIOS caused my PIN to become invalid, unable to recover due to no code received: I just updated my motherboard's BIOS and my PIN to login to Windows 11 has became invalid, I tried to reset my PIN as told by the login screen, but when I tried to receive a verification code via text message, the SMS never arrived.I can't access...
  4. How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me: After resetting by error some services in msconfig, my PC is no more accessible neither by fingerprint nor PIN, how to do please to regain access to my PC?...
  5. How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me

How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me: After resetting by error some services in msconfig, my PC is no more accessible neither by fingerprint nor PIN, how to do please to regain access to my PC?...
  6. Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover: I am installing Windows 11 that came preinstalled on a new desktop computer I got today. I didn't want a Microsoft Account, but bypassing it was so annoying, I decided to just do the install with a Microsoft Account and worry about bypassing it later. Not having any prior...
  7. Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover

Win 11 Install on New Computer -- Windows Hello PIN lost -- cannot recover: I am installing Windows 11 that came preinstalled on a new desktop computer I got today. I didn't want a Microsoft Account, but bypassing it was so annoying, I decided to just do the install with a Microsoft Account and worry about bypassing it later. Not having any prior...
  8. PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it: Hello,While trying to login to my Windows as usual, I received an error message informing that the PIN inserted is not available. I tried to use my face identification, but Windows throws another error "An error has occurred".When I tried to change the PIN, the Microsoft...
  9. PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it

PIN not available and verification account is wrong so I can't recover it: Hello,While trying to login to my Windows as usual, I received an error message informing that the PIN inserted is not available. I tried to use my face identification, but Windows throws another error "An error has occurred".When I tried to change the PIN, the Microsoft...
  10. How do I recover my Windows 10 Pro PIN?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I recover my Windows 10 Pro PIN?: Can't signin6 . Error can it sign in Can't find PINNo other cig in options available Windows HELLO does my work. Cam yo provide me with a support telephone number?...