Windows 10: I do not remember my admin password

Discus and support I do not remember my admin password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a Microsoft update, my desk top will not restart. I get a blank screen. When I try to go to a restore, it askes me for my admin password. But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlTorok, Jul 20, 2021.

1. AlTorok Win User

I do not remember my admin password

After a Microsoft update, my desk top will not restart. I get a blank screen. When I try to go to a restore, it askes me for my admin password. But I do not remember my admin password. It was like 13 years ago that I bought desk top computer. But I have been keeping the desk top up-dated until now.

:)

AlTorok, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 20, 2021
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. freeboy Win User

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. I do not remember my admin password - Similar Threads - remember admin password

2. Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password: Running Windows10 on a gateway pc. The problem is something has corrupted my ability to boot and now I'm getting blue screen error upon boot. After failing to boot a couple of times it will automatically attempt to repair startup, BUT to do that it demands a password to...
  3. Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password: Running Windows10 on a gateway pc. The problem is something has corrupted my ability to boot and now I'm getting blue screen error upon boot. After failing to boot a couple of times it will automatically attempt to repair startup, BUT to do that it demands a password to...
  4. Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  6. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  7. Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password: Running Windows 10. Receving blue screen error after a system update and keep being put through the automatic repair loop which does nothing. I have tried to boot through safe mode which continues to send me through the blue screen loop.I've tried to system restore or other...
  8. Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password

Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password: Running Windows 10. Receving blue screen error after a system update and keep being put through the automatic repair loop which does nothing. I have tried to boot through safe mode which continues to send me through the blue screen loop.I've tried to system restore or other...
  9. Blue screen error and Do not remember admin password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...