Windows 10: I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording

Discus and support I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Few days ago, i got new Bluetooth headphones which are MI super bass wireless headphone and they worked fine but after few days I checked that the AG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aarav_Dhyani, Nov 25, 2021.

1. I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording

Few days ago, i got new Bluetooth headphones which are MI super bass wireless headphone and they worked fine but after few days I checked that the AG sound suddenly disappeared and only Stereo remained, and I couldn't see my headphone in recording, I also do not see voice, just music. I checked my headphone on some other device but it had AG audio in the other device, I hope someone share's a fix for this as I need my AG audio.Thanx and regards

:)

Aarav_Dhyani, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2021
  4. I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording

Audio recording

For clarification, we would like to know if you are trying to record a voice recording directly to Windows Media. If yes, it is not possible to record vocal tracks directly into Windows Media Player, you can import the files into your library after they
    have been recorded with a different audio software program. Windows Media Player enables you to record sounds from a microphone or other audio devices. Media Player also copies or burns pre-recorded music, photo and data files. See steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player on a PC with a drive that's capable of burning CDs.
    • Click on the Burn tab at the top of the window.
    • Click on Burn options.
    • Select a format for the CD you want to burn:
      • Click on Audio CD to burn the disc as an audio CD that can be played in any CD player.
      • Click on Data CD to burn the disk in a data format that stores music files in MP3 format.
    • Insert a blank CD into the drive.
    • Select the audio you want to put on the CD. To do so, click on an item and drag it from the Player Library in the left pane of the window to the burn list in the right pane
    • windows media player. The burning process will take several minutes. Once finished, your CD will eject automatically.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Michael Gall, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording

1. I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording - Similar Threads - Sea audio recording

2. I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording: Few days ago, i got new Bluetooth headphones which are MI super bass wireless headphone and they worked fine but after few days I checked that the AG sound suddenly disappeared and only Stereo remained, and I couldn't see my headphone in recording, I also do not see voice,...
  3. I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I do not Sea AG audio in recording device nor Headset in Recording: Few days ago, i got new Bluetooth headphones which are MI super bass wireless headphone and they worked fine but after few days I checked that the AG sound suddenly disappeared and only Stereo remained, and I couldn't see my headphone in recording, I also do not see voice,...
  4. Audio recording

Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  5. Recording Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording Audio: I'm trying to set up a recording studio using my laptop and aNd confused how to do it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-audio/fc17e0de-215e-4538-a80b-7359945286f2
  6. audio recordings

audio recordings: I want to make an audio recording, and make a copy on a memory stick to send by mail to a friend to play on a laptop or pc How please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recordings/9c68afc0-a4a6-4abc-9617-1b215e7a0326
  7. Headset microphone not showing up in Recording Devices

Headset microphone not showing up in Recording Devices: Hi, my son has done a Windows 10 update a few days ago on his PC and since then the microphone on his headset is not working. We have tried all the fixes like uninstalling and reinstalling the audio drives but it simply has stopped working and it was working fine before the...
  8. Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Playback Device For Recording As Headset.: Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset, how do I get it to playback from my headset microphone? ***Changed Original Title From: Capture Voice Problem***...
  9. Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices

Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices: So I've troubleshooted with two headsets, both of them I'm getting output from, but neither microphones are working. I've uninstalled drivers, unplugged/restarted etc.. And one of them is a 3.5mm jack while the other is USB so it's not a port issue either. Would anybody...
  10. Headset microphone not recording when headset is default audio device

Headset microphone not recording when headset is default audio device: HelloSo three days ago I wiped all of my drives and installed Windows 10. I have a Corsair Vengenace 2100 headset. I installed the realtek drivers from ASUS download section for my motherboard and then I installed the headset drivers.The problem is that my headset does not...