Windows 10: I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

Discus and support I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oleksandra N, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using: Settings-Wifi-Network and Sharing Center-Connections-Properties-Security-Show password

:)

Oleksandra N, Apr 24, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Help with changing wifi password?

No. That will NOT change your WiFi password. The router administration password and WiFi password are two completely different passwords.

NavyLCDR, Apr 24, 2024
  3. flycaster Win User
    Help with changing wifi password?

Not yet as the reply in post #11 (just before yours) has me confused. I need a simple "yes" or "no" for the following:

EDIT: Well, maybe not so as this site--http://www.tech-faq.com/linksys-router-password.html-- (and others) say the way to change the PW is to go to Administration>Management. Read Steps 5,6,7 under Changing the Router’s Password Via Web Setup.

flycaster, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Namslas90 Win User

I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

1. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition - Similar Threads - password Wifi both

2. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  3. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  4. How do I disable password expiration in Windows 11 home edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable password expiration in Windows 11 home edition.: How do I disable password expiration in Windows 11 home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-password-expiration-in-windows-11/2894ab4b-bb3a-4ac8-81e6-b7bcc0765a29
  5. How do I disable password expiration in Windows 11 home edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable password expiration in Windows 11 home edition.: How do I disable password expiration in Windows 11 home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-password-expiration-in-windows-11/2894ab4b-bb3a-4ac8-81e6-b7bcc0765a29
  6. What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks?: What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks? Tried using NetSetMan but no to no avail.Tried using a USB Hotspot plugged to the same device. The WiFi was found but with a very weak signal....
  7. What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks?: What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks? Tried using NetSetMan but no to no avail.Tried using a USB Hotspot plugged to the same device. The WiFi was found but with a very weak signal....
  8. What makes a particular Windows 10 Home Edition avoid seeing a WiFi networks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Network & Internet WIFI in Windows 10 Home edition...

Network & Internet WIFI in Windows 10 Home edition...: I am using Win 10 HOME edition and I can't find any WIFI link in "Network & Internet settings". I also do not have a WIFI "Icon" in the task manager.*Sad Am I missing something? Does the HOME edition have WIFI capability? If so, I can't find it. I tried searching for WIFI in...
  10. how do I set up home network with desktop & laptop both running windows 10 home edition

how do I set up home network with desktop & laptop both running windows 10 home edition: how do I set up home network with desktop & laptop both running windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-home-network-with-desktop-laptop/3a8864d4-2499-4e59-8398-bb80fc12a7c4