Windows 10: I do not see all our computers in my windows account?

Discus and support I do not see all our computers in my windows account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I do not see all our computers in my windows account? But when I log in as Admin on all of them I use the same UN and PW. Is there a way to get all of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WadeMyers3, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I do not see all our computers in my windows account?

I do not see all our computers in my windows account? But when I log in as Admin on all of them I use the same UN and PW.

Is there a way to get all of them on one screen so I can do things like screen time on certain ones?

:)

WadeMyers3, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I do not see all our computers in my windows account? :(

Zakin, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 25, 2020
  4. I do not see all our computers in my windows account?

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I do not see all our computers in my windows account?

1. I do not see all our computers in my windows account? - Similar Threads - computers account

2. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  3. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  4. I set up a new computer with the wrong account name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up a new computer with the wrong account name.: I just received a new computer and when setting it up, I didn't think about and used a newer email address and name to set everything instead of my older Microsoft account. Now I can't access OneDrive under the old email address to move my files over onto this computer.How...
  5. I set up a new computer with the wrong account name.

I set up a new computer with the wrong account name.: I just received a new computer and when setting it up, I didn't think about and used a newer email address and name to set everything instead of my older Microsoft account. Now I can't access OneDrive under the old email address to move my files over onto this computer.How...
  6. I set up a new computer with the wrong account name.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  8. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  9. Someone else’s email/microsoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else’s email/microsoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all my...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...
  10. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...